Linglong Brings RIDGE CLIMBER X/T to SEMA SHOW 2023
Linglong Tire, a technology-oriented and innovative tire maker, has demonstrated the company's high-quality products and strong R&D strength in SEMA SHOW for consecutive years. In this year’s SEMA SHOW, Linglong presented more than 20 key products of its various brands, including high-performance car tires, off-road tires, urban SUVs, truck tires, off-highway tires and other products, attracting visitors with different needs to come and communicate with Linglong. Among them, RIDGE CLIMBER X/T, newly launched by Linglong for the North American market, was widely favored by refitted vehicle enthusiasts.
The RIDGE CLIMBER X/T is an all-weather light truck with a 50,000-mile warranty. Taking into account the North American market demands and usage conditions, RIDGE CLIMBER X/T is equipped with strong traction on dirt and rocky roads and its driving comfort is ensured through enhanced quiet performance. Based on the performance of all-season tires, RIDGE CLIMBER X/T has enhanced snow driving performance and snowflake mountain peak mark, which comprehensively ensures the driving experience in various scenarios. In the real-vehicle comparison test, RIDGE CLIMBER X/T, compared with high-quality and hot-selling products in the North American market, its unpaved road performance is 12% better than competitors, and the maneuvering performance is 8% better than competitors. The excellent product performance makes RIDGE CLIMBER X/T become a dark horse in the SEMA SHOW 2023.
Focusing on users' needs, environment needs and industry needs has always been one of the core concepts of Linglong's development. In this SEMA SHOW, Linglong further deepened its understanding of different needs across the world by communicating with global car owners and professionals. In the future, Linglong Tire will continue to optimize the product performance and strengthen the product system based on the company's strong R&D strength and the needs of all walks of life, so as to provide better products and services for global consumers.
- Linglong’s Seventh Domestic Plant to Break Ground in April 2023 2023-01-11
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World 2021-05-26
- Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting 2021-05-22
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2021-01-06
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022