Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB
The 17th World Brand Conference, hosted by the World Brand Lab, was held in Beijing on August 5. During the conference, the 2020 China's 500 Most Valuable Brands analysis report was released. Linglong Tire ranked 116th in this listing with a brand value at 51.967 billion RMB, an increase of more than 6 billion RMB than that of 2019.
The theme of this year’s World Brand Conference is How Brands Grow against the Global Pandemic. Professor Ziv Carmon from the European School of Business Administration pointed out that COVID-19 has caused unprecedented economic consequences. Many companies have suffered heavy losses and some even went bankrupt. However, some brands can thrive in this crisis.
Linglong Tire has been on the list for the sixteenth time and has maintained an annual growth of over five billion RMB for seven consecutive years. In recent years, the company has continued to take the road of high-quality development, and vigorously implements brand strategy through strict quality creation and ingenuity, and promotes brand value into an explosive growth channel.
In the beginning of 2020, faced with global pandemic, Linglong Tire insists on continuously building strategic power, product power, innovation power, marketing power, and brand power. Meanwhile, it actively fulfills its social responsibilities, and immediately contributes to the fight against the epidemic through donations, demonstrating corporate responsibility and the charm of a big brand.
Under this situation, the New Retail strategy was launched ahead of time. By adjusting the sales strategy and product structure and focusing on channel upgrades, Linglong brand has entered a new stage of healthy development.
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World 2021-05-26
- Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting 2021-05-22
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2021-01-06
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
- Linglong New Products Exceed EU 2020-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY