Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB
The 17th World Brand Conference, hosted by the World Brand Lab, was held in Beijing on August 5. During the conference, the 2020 China's 500 Most Valuable Brands analysis report was released. Linglong Tire ranked 116th in this listing with a brand value at 51.967 billion RMB, an increase of more than 6 billion RMB than that of 2019.
The theme of this year’s World Brand Conference is How Brands Grow against the Global Pandemic. Professor Ziv Carmon from the European School of Business Administration pointed out that COVID-19 has caused unprecedented economic consequences. Many companies have suffered heavy losses and some even went bankrupt. However, some brands can thrive in this crisis.
Linglong Tire has been on the list for the sixteenth time and has maintained an annual growth of over five billion RMB for seven consecutive years. In recent years, the company has continued to take the road of high-quality development, and vigorously implements brand strategy through strict quality creation and ingenuity, and promotes brand value into an explosive growth channel.
In the beginning of 2020, faced with global pandemic, Linglong Tire insists on continuously building strategic power, product power, innovation power, marketing power, and brand power. Meanwhile, it actively fulfills its social responsibilities, and immediately contributes to the fight against the epidemic through donations, demonstrating corporate responsibility and the charm of a big brand.
Under this situation, the New Retail strategy was launched ahead of time. By adjusting the sales strategy and product structure and focusing on channel upgrades, Linglong brand has entered a new stage of healthy development.
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World 2021-05-26
- Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting 2021-05-22
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2021-01-06
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
- Linglong New Products Exceed EU 2020-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021