Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference
From July 10 to July 14, 2020 Mid-year Linglong Tire Distributor Conference was held in Zhaoyuan, Shandong. Linglong's distributors gathered together to summarize the first half of 2020 and make new plans for the next half year.
During the conference, Mr. Wang Feng, Chairman and President of Linglong Tire, delivered a speech to the dealers present as the meeting of the company's achievements in the first half of this year and made a comprehensive plan and deployment of sales in the second half of the year.
In 2020, faced with the severe situation of market growth and accelerating industrial transformation, Linglong Tire has been working hand in hand with dealers to innovate marketing models and break through obstacles by adjusting product structure, customer structure, and market structure. At the same time, the company has maintained high-quality development in terms of industrial layout and brand marketing. In the first half of the year, Linglong comprehensively upgraded the “5+3” strategy to the “6+6” strategy. A few days ago, British Tyrepress released Top 20 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 based on the revenue and profits of these global tire manufacturers in 2019. From the perspective of operating income, Linglong Tire's ranking jumped from 17th to 14th.
Regarding the sales work in the second half of 2020, Mr. Wang encouraged all dealers with the following words:
"I hope that we will always maintain the team spirit and meet future challenges with continuous combat effectiveness. The power of the ship is on the sail, and the power of the people is on the heart. As long as Linglong, all the distributors and shop owners work together, we will surely achieve another success in the second half of this year!"
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World 2021-05-26
- Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting 2021-05-22
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2021-01-06
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
- Linglong New Products Exceed EU 2020-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY