Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference
From July 10 to July 14, 2020 Mid-year Linglong Tire Distributor Conference was held in Zhaoyuan, Shandong. Linglong's distributors gathered together to summarize the first half of 2020 and make new plans for the next half year.
During the conference, Mr. Wang Feng, Chairman and President of Linglong Tire, delivered a speech to the dealers present as the meeting of the company's achievements in the first half of this year and made a comprehensive plan and deployment of sales in the second half of the year.
In 2020, faced with the severe situation of market growth and accelerating industrial transformation, Linglong Tire has been working hand in hand with dealers to innovate marketing models and break through obstacles by adjusting product structure, customer structure, and market structure. At the same time, the company has maintained high-quality development in terms of industrial layout and brand marketing. In the first half of the year, Linglong comprehensively upgraded the “5+3” strategy to the “6+6” strategy. A few days ago, British Tyrepress released Top 20 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 based on the revenue and profits of these global tire manufacturers in 2019. From the perspective of operating income, Linglong Tire's ranking jumped from 17th to 14th.
Regarding the sales work in the second half of 2020, Mr. Wang encouraged all dealers with the following words:
"I hope that we will always maintain the team spirit and meet future challenges with continuous combat effectiveness. The power of the ship is on the sail, and the power of the people is on the heart. As long as Linglong, all the distributors and shop owners work together, we will surely achieve another success in the second half of this year!"
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World 2021-05-26
- Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting 2021-05-22
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2021-01-06
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
- Linglong New Products Exceed EU 2020-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021