Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting
Linglong International (Europe) Co., Ltd. (LLIE) is in Serbia, Europe, and is the second overseas factory of Linglong's "6 + 6" global strategy. Since the launch of the project in 2019, the company has always regarded fulfilling corporate social responsibility and promoting local urban construction as one of the important development concepts.
In addition to providing employees with more suitable job opportunities, the company also actively organized employees to carry out various public welfare activities to help Serbian residents improve the social environment and the quality of life.
Recently, the LLIE organized tree planting activities in Zrenjanin. The mayor, deputy mayor, and general manager of the municipal afforestation company in Zrenjanin participated in the tree planting activities together with Linglong employees.
During this activity, the mayor of Zrenjanin made a speech, thanks for Linglong tire continuous contribution to improving the lives of Serbian residents and urban construction. In the future, the government department is willing to organize more meaningful public welfare activities with Linglong, so that the Serbian people can feel the enthusiasm and strength of Chinese companies.
In addition to Serbia, Linglong Tire also organized tree planting activities at the company's production bases in the head office, and Linglong plant tens of thousands of trees every year.
In the future, Linglong will carry out more public welfare activities in different countries and areas and use Linglong's power to development public welfare and promote the improvement of the social ecological environment.
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World 2021-05-26
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2021-01-06
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
- Linglong New Products Exceed EU 2020-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY