Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World
Recently, the British brand value consulting company Brand Finance released the list of the top 10 most valuable tires in the world 2021, and Linglong tire as the only Chinese tire company on the list again.
Brand Finance is the world's leading brand valuation consultancy, and the company founder and CEO David Haigh have participated in the development of standards for brand evaluation by the International Standards Committee. The company has a lot of brand evaluation reports issued for the world every year.
Linglong Tire has been on the list for two consecutive years, which is highly recognized by consumers in the global market and is also the result of the company's brand building.
Over the years, Linglong tire has always remained the development goal of high-quality products, through the implementation of brand strategy, cultural strategy and brand price that has grown into a global influence tire brand.
In 2020, Linglong tire will increase investment in research and development, improve the high performance and high Economic Value Added product's proportion; the level of intelligent manufacturing, and product quality. Through the innovation of sales model and new retail model, it provides a new way for brand promotion.
In 2020, when the COVID-19 spread, Linglong tie actively provided donations and material help to the front line of COVID-19.
The brand and quality complement each other. In 2020, Linglong tire has achieved a win-win situation of both manager benefit and social benefit, while the business indicators of Linglong tire are steadily improving. Linglong tire has won many corporate and personal honors, such as Lingxuan Award, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Award, Petroleum & Chemical Enterprise Brand Model, etc.
With the industry reshuffle intensified, the brand with strong comprehensive strength ushered in a new development opportunity, but also continue to lead the industry chain to a higher level of promotion. Linglong tire will continue to strengthen the technological innovation, improve product quality and ecterprise comprehensive strength, Linglong tire will compete with international brands.
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting 2021-05-22
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2021-01-06
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
- Linglong New Products Exceed EU 2020-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY