The First Domestic ATLAS Brand Shop Was Officially Opened
Guangzhou(December 6, 2017)---As the high-end brand of Linglong Tire, ATLAS TIRES’ first domestic brand shop was officially and successfully opened in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, which demonstrates that the sales network optimization and brand promotion of ATLAS has reached a new high. The distributors of ATLAS across the country and the related company leaders attended the opening ceremony and witnessed this great moment.
In 2009, Linlong Tire made ATLAS become its tire brand and began to rebuild this brand, aiming at bringing the world-class quality of ATLAS to domestic market and building a high-end tire brand market for Chinese market. After several years’ development and testing, ATLAS tire made its appearance in Chinese market officially on April 22, 2017, starting its new journey in China.
It is necessary to have effective tools to do good work. ATLAS continuously satisfies customers’ demand for high quality tires with professional & international R&D team, intellectualized equipment, first-class tire testing platform, global supplier system and series of product development.
The newly opened brand shop in Guangzhou has VIP Green Channel and professional maintainence station, which could reach the highest industry standards in terms of store design, hardware facility, product and service, scale and professionalization. Meanwhile, the operation of ATLAS brand shop could build a connection between customers and distributors, between distributors and manufacturer, promoting ATLAS brand to step towards a high level goal. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World 2021-05-26
- Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting 2021-05-22
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2021-01-06
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April