President of Italy Receives Leaders of PIRELLI As the Company Soon Turns 150
ROME, 15 December 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ – The Executive Vice Chairman and CEO of Pirelli, Marco Tronchetti Provera, and a Pirelli delegation were received today by the President of the Italian Republic, Sergio Mattarella, on the eve of the 150th anniversary of the company’s foundation on 28 January 1872.
“It was a great honour for me and for us all to have been received by President Mattarella on the eve of the 150th anniversary which Pirelli is celebrating in January 2022. Since 1872, in fact, our company, thanks to the passion and desire to innovate of its people, has brought Italian excellence to the world, a testament to the values of entrepreneurship that have characterized the company since its birth. The attention to product quality and production processes, to cutting-edge research, to the market’s international culture as well as to the wellbeing of people in the workplace worldwide, demonstrated by the founder Giovanni Battista Pirelli and subsequently by his sons Alberto and Piero and grandson Leopoldo still characterize Pirelli today. A company I am proud to lead and which focuses on the future every day, laying the foundations for the celebration of still many years of growth”, said Marco Tronchetti Provera, the company’s Executive Vice Chairman and CEO.
- Italian Ambassador Visits SAIC IVECO Hongyan 2013-07-15
- Ceremony for Sino-Italian 'Diesel Vehicle Retrofit Cooperation Project' held in Beijing 2009-09-23
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group 2020-04-24
- Kyrgyzstan President Visits Foton 2018-06-13
- President Xi Inspects XCMG 2017-12-15
- Czech President Meets with Linglong Chairman 2017-05-22
- China Yuchai International Appoints New President 2009-07-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021