President of Italy Receives Leaders of PIRELLI As the Company Soon Turns 150
ROME, 15 December 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ – The Executive Vice Chairman and CEO of Pirelli, Marco Tronchetti Provera, and a Pirelli delegation were received today by the President of the Italian Republic, Sergio Mattarella, on the eve of the 150th anniversary of the company’s foundation on 28 January 1872.
“It was a great honour for me and for us all to have been received by President Mattarella on the eve of the 150th anniversary which Pirelli is celebrating in January 2022. Since 1872, in fact, our company, thanks to the passion and desire to innovate of its people, has brought Italian excellence to the world, a testament to the values of entrepreneurship that have characterized the company since its birth. The attention to product quality and production processes, to cutting-edge research, to the market’s international culture as well as to the wellbeing of people in the workplace worldwide, demonstrated by the founder Giovanni Battista Pirelli and subsequently by his sons Alberto and Piero and grandson Leopoldo still characterize Pirelli today. A company I am proud to lead and which focuses on the future every day, laying the foundations for the celebration of still many years of growth”, said Marco Tronchetti Provera, the company’s Executive Vice Chairman and CEO.
- Italian Ambassador Visits SAIC IVECO Hongyan 2013-07-15
- Ceremony for Sino-Italian 'Diesel Vehicle Retrofit Cooperation Project' held in Beijing 2009-09-23
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group 2020-04-24
- Kyrgyzstan President Visits Foton 2018-06-13
- President Xi Inspects XCMG 2017-12-15
- Czech President Meets with Linglong Chairman 2017-05-22
- China Yuchai International Appoints New President 2009-07-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY