With an innovative and unique design, the 10-speed fully automatic TC10 combines Allison’s torque converter with a twin countershaft gear scheme. This combination provides both full power shifts and cruising fuel economy for greater productivity and efficiency. The transmission is ideal for tractor applications and is extremely well-suited for distribution applications where the tractor-trailer splits its work cycle between city and highway conditions.
Overall, fleets adopting the TC10 and sharing data with Allison are reporting an average fuel economy improvement of 5 percent when compared to other transmission technologies. With FuelSense technology, a unique package of software and electronic controls, the TC10 achieves the best fuel economy, regardless of driver experience or expertise.
Do You Want Any Help?
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JJE and Allison Partner to Develop CV Electrified Powertrain Solutions
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT
- Allison Transmission Introduces xFE Transmissions for Medium-Duty Trucks
- Allison and Emergency One Formalize Collaboration on Electric Axle Integration
- São Paulo Fire Corps Renews Fleet with Allison Fully Automatic Transmissions
- Refuse trucks with Allison automatic transmissions debut in Bauru
- Allison Launches eGen Power™ for Medium and Heavy-Duty Commercial Trucks
- Shandong Pengxiang Wide Body Mining Dumper Equipped with Allison Transmission
- Allison to Display Off-Highway Series™ Transmission at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Allison 8610 is the Choice of North Hauler’s Autonomous Rigid Dump Truck