China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
The latest statistics show that China sold 34,000 units electric trucks (light trucks, mid-trucks and heavy-duty trucks) in 2018. Compared with the figure in 2017, the total sales volume of new energy trucks witnessed a 45% slide. According to some sources, the sharp decline is chiefly attributed to the absence of government subsidies, which has caused the rise in prices of new energy trucks.
- JAC Receives an Order of 280 Light Electric Trucks from Brazil 2023-04-17
- Swedish Mining Company to Use Volvo electric trucks for underground transport 2023-03-27
- Philippines' First Electric Light Truck Unveiled & MILER Truck Debut 2023-02-16
- 100 JAC electric light trucks and 500 JAC e-JS4 Cars Set off for Europe 2023-01-30
- 304 BYD Electric Heavy Trucks Are Shipped to India 2023-01-28
- 10 XCMG XPT70E Electric Offset Tractors Were Delivered 2022-12-23
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck 2022-11-24
- World's First: Volvo Built Electric Trucks with Fossil-Free Steel 2022-11-11
- 300 Units Delivered! Chenglong H5 Battery Swapping Trucks on Hot Sale 2022-10-26
- Scania Launches Its First All-electric European Truck in Hong Kong 2022-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China