FAST AMT Exported to Tanzania
On December 24, the first batch of 18 units trucks equipped with 10-speed FAST AMT were officially delivered to Tanzania. According to sources, these vehicles will be chiefly used for providing transporting services for UN peace-keeping forces.
Tests show FAST AMT delivers impressively stable performances, fully meeting various non-road working conditions.
After years’ of hard work, FAST boasts four major series of products, including 6-, 10-, 12, and 16 speed transmission gearboxes whose torques range from 1,000 N.m to 2,600 N.m. Currently, FAST transmission gearboxes are widely used on a great number of trucks, buses and engineering machinery.
- Fast Takes Up 70% Market Share of Heavy-duty Truck Transmission 2017-12-26
- FAST Be Honored Eaton Supplier Premier Award 2017-10-17
- FAST Exports Another Batch of AMT Transmission to Malaysia 2017-09-25
- FAST Rolls Off Its 7 Millionth Intermediate Shaft Gearbox 2017-09-20
- FAST in World Smart Manufacturing Conference Unveiled Intelligent Strength 2016-12-13
- FAST Wheel Retarder Boosts New Energy CV Market 2016-05-16
- Fast National Twelfth Research Project Successfully Passed Jury Evaluation 2015-10-30
- Fast Signs a Big Order for Hydrodynamic Retarders 2015-07-22
- Vice-president of Eaton Grobal Craig Reed visits our company 2015-03-25
- FAST First Overseas Plant Opened in Thailand 2015-03-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan
- Navistar Posts Its First Annual Profit Since 2011
- Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe
- BYD Considers Setting up Plant in Ontario, Canada
- President Xi Inspects XCMG
- XCMG's Total Operating Revenue for the First Three Quarters Increased 78.20%
- Daimler Adapts as Mexico's Demand for Cabover Engine Truck Growing
- Baidu Partners with FAW to Launch Driver Fatigue Monitor System in 2018
- VW Partners with JAC to Form Light Commercial Vehicles JV
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017