Foton Philippines Introduces Blue Energized EST Tractor Head
United Asia Automotive Group, Inc. (UAAGI), the official distributor of Foton vehicles in the country, introduced the new Energy Super Truck Tractor Head at this year’s Manila International Auto Show held last April 5. Also called the EST Tractor Head for short, the new heavy duty druck is the latest addition to the brand's Blue Energy line up which is comprised of Euro IV compliant trucks that use Cummins diesel technolgy.
Going into the specifics, it is available in either 4x2 or 6x4 models, with each having a a 40- and 60-tonnage cargo carrying capacity respectively. Both variants are powered by a turbocharged inline-6, direct injection Cummins Blue Energy diesel engine capable of producing 2,100 Nm at 1,000 rpm. It is then mated to a 12-speed transsmission with a high-low gear switch. Foton says that the tractor head is able to provide 'optimum performance in carrying big loads' and can be used in mutiple applications.
“We are grateful for the growing number of logistics and transportation sectors for patronizing our brand. Because of their trust, Foton continues to provide the Philippine market with powerful vehicles for their businesses within reach,” said Rommel Sytin, Foton Philippines president.
Apart from a new engine, the EST Tractor Head also features airconditioning, power windows, a desert air filter, airbag seat, full floating tiltable cabin, electric rear-view mirror and a glass lifter.
“Our goal is to bring more powerful, reliable, durable, efficient and clean-operating vehicles through our Blue Energized line-up that suits not only our consumers’ business needs but also to our environment,” added Sytin. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Foton and Italian Piaggio Group Compeletes Final Step in Partnership for LCV 2018-07-20
- New Foton Auman ETX Car Transporter Delivered to Customers 2018-07-18
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand 2018-07-13
- Foton Auman EST Rolls out a New Version for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-07-06
- Foton Aumark Launches After-sales Service Campaign in Iran 2018-07-06
- 100 Foton Light Trucks Delivered to Vietnam J&T Express 2018-07-03
- FOTON Opened Its 25th Philippine Dealership - Talisay Dealership 2018-06-28
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November