Foton Philippines Introduces Blue Energized EST Tractor Head
United Asia Automotive Group, Inc. (UAAGI), the official distributor of Foton vehicles in the country, introduced the new Energy Super Truck Tractor Head at this year’s Manila International Auto Show held last April 5. Also called the EST Tractor Head for short, the new heavy duty druck is the latest addition to the brand's Blue Energy line up which is comprised of Euro IV compliant trucks that use Cummins diesel technolgy.
Going into the specifics, it is available in either 4x2 or 6x4 models, with each having a a 40- and 60-tonnage cargo carrying capacity respectively. Both variants are powered by a turbocharged inline-6, direct injection Cummins Blue Energy diesel engine capable of producing 2,100 Nm at 1,000 rpm. It is then mated to a 12-speed transsmission with a high-low gear switch. Foton says that the tractor head is able to provide 'optimum performance in carrying big loads' and can be used in mutiple applications.
“We are grateful for the growing number of logistics and transportation sectors for patronizing our brand. Because of their trust, Foton continues to provide the Philippine market with powerful vehicles for their businesses within reach,” said Rommel Sytin, Foton Philippines president.
Apart from a new engine, the EST Tractor Head also features airconditioning, power windows, a desert air filter, airbag seat, full floating tiltable cabin, electric rear-view mirror and a glass lifter.
“Our goal is to bring more powerful, reliable, durable, efficient and clean-operating vehicles through our Blue Energized line-up that suits not only our consumers’ business needs but also to our environment,” added Sytin. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton to Release Five New Vehicle Models at Auto China 2018 2018-04-20
- Foton Unveils Two Tunland Pickups in Beijing 2018-04-17
- Foton Philippines Makes Getting Parts Easier for Customers 2018-04-16
- Foton Received an Order for 1000 ETX Car Carrier Trailers 2018-04-11
- Foton Xiangling Got a 1,000-Unit Order from RRS 2018-04-09
- Foton Ollin Jieyun D30 M4 Super Light Truck Makes its Debut 2018-04-03
- Foton Auman Green Intelligent Construction Waste Trucks Arrived in Xiong’an 2018-04-02
- Foton Philippines Rise with 18.5% Growth in 2017 for Passenger and Light Truck 2018-02-10
- Foton PH Recognizes Dealers for 2017 Sales, Achievements 2018-02-10
- Foton Philippines Launches 2018 Tornado M4.2C Truck with Euro4 Engine 2018-02-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG
- Waymo Unveils Self-Driving Semi Truck Pilot Program In Georgia
- Chinese Branded Trucks are Favored by Kenyan Haulage Firms
- FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles
- India Commercial Vehicle OEMs See Robust Growth in February
- CEO of Geely-owned Volvo Loses Board Seat after Geely Buys Daimler 9.7% Stake
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
- Warren Buffett Says These 4 CEOs Are Among the Best
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017