SAIC Hongyan Put Three Vehicles On Display at Guangzhou International CV Expo
On November 16, the fourth Guangzhou International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition officially kicked off in Guangzhou. SAIC Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as SAIC Hongyan) brought its three fist products on display, including customized truck for SF Express, intelligent truck for transporting construction wastes and urban sanitation truck for Shenzhen.
With a maximum space of 116 cubic meters, customized truck for SF Express has improved its space by over 40% compared with a normal logistic truck. With its main and articulated cargo tanks and faster loading and unloading goods, the vehicle has won the heart of a number of logistic companies.
Hongyan intelligent truck for transporting construction wastes is particularly designed for Shenzhen. Unlike traditional vehicles for such purpose, the truck has realized full automatic control and can be monitored in real time.
Hongyan urban sanitation truck fully meets environmental protection regulations and national emission standards. By significantly cutting the labor of workers, the truck is able to greatly cut costs for urban sanitation companies. In addition, it achieves higher safety standards and higher fuel economy. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SAIC Yuejin Rolls Out 2019 New Truck Models in Nanjing 2018-11-15
- SAIC Hongyan Genlyon Trucks Delivered to Yingkou for Operation 2018-11-02
- SAIC Hongyan Brought Genlyon and Genpaw on Display in Kunshan 2018-10-31
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting 2018-10-23
- SAIC Hongyan Debuts at China International Auto Products Expo 2018-10-19
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August 2018-09-27
- IAA 2018: SAIC Showcases Battery-electric Maxus EV80 Van Range 2018-09-25
- 200 Units SAIC Maxus V80 Ready to Serve CIIE 2018-09-20
- IAA 2018: SAIC Maxus Showcases Four Variants of New Pure-electric Maxus EV80 2018-09-18
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 3,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2018-09-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July