2019 SAIC Hongyan Business Meeting
On December 17, SAIC Iveco Hongyan 2019 Business Meeting was held in Bo’an, Hainan. At the meeting, a total number of nine units vehicles were put on display, including four self-dumping trucks, a mixer truck, a truck for transporting dangerous chemicals, a recreational vehicle, an internet-connected dream truck.
Hongyan’s four self-dumping trucks include Hongyan Jieshi M500, Hongyan Jingang M500 LNG, Hongyan Jieka and Hongyan GENPAW.
Hongyan Jieshi 6×2 recreational vehicle has gone through a host of innovations and has ushered in a new era for China’s recreational vehicle industry.
Hongyan Jieshi intelligent truck for transporting dangerous chemicals made its debut in May this year and has a number of customized features. Having optimized its power system, lowered its body weight, and enhanced its active and passive safety standards, the truck is equipped with a panoramic-view camera, a fatigue-detection camera, ADAS, T-box, etc.
- SAIC Yuejin C500: A New Height for China’s Light Truck Industry 2018-12-13
- SAIC Hongyan Opens 4S Stores in Laos 2018-11-27
- SAIC Hongyan Put Three Vehicles On Display at Guangzhou International CV Expo 2018-11-19
- SAIC Yuejin Rolls Out 2019 New Truck Models in Nanjing 2018-11-15
- SAIC Hongyan Genlyon Trucks Delivered to Yingkou for Operation 2018-11-02
- SAIC Hongyan Brought Genlyon and Genpaw on Display in Kunshan 2018-10-31
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting 2018-10-23
- SAIC Hongyan Debuts at China International Auto Products Expo 2018-10-19
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August 2018-09-27
- IAA 2018: SAIC Showcases Battery-electric Maxus EV80 Van Range 2018-09-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%