SAIC Maxus T60 Pickup Sales Grew by 15.18% Year on Year
In March, SAIC Maxus T60 pickup grew by 15.18% year on year. As the first pickup targeted at the international market, T60 boasts a number of advanced technologies.
On the back of its formidable reputation, T60 has successfully moved its way to the top four pickup models in China in just 14 months; in addition, its overseas sales broke the 10,000-unit threshold in just 16 months.
According to SAIC Hongyan, T60 will be equipped with SAICπ diesel engine, achieving more impressive power performances.
- Hongyan Smart Truck for Hauling Dangerous Chemicals Make Its Debut 2019-04-09
- Genlyon 6x4 Self-dumping Truck on Display at China Automobile Technology Expo 2019-04-02
- Two Hongyan Electric Trucks Gain Production Permit 2019-03-28
- Popular Construction Vehicles Recommended for 2019 2019-03-07
- Hongyan Genlyon Fire-fighting Trucks Appear at Dominican Military Review 2019-03-06
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers Batch of Firfighting Vehicles to Dominican Government 2019-01-28
- 2019 SAIC Hongyan Business Meeting 2018-12-21
- SAIC Yuejin C500: A New Height for China’s Light Truck Industry 2018-12-13
- SAIC Hongyan Opens 4S Stores in Laos 2018-11-27
- SAIC Hongyan Put Three Vehicles On Display at Guangzhou International CV Expo 2018-11-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November