Foton Motor Unveiled New TUNLAND 2019 Pickup in Ghana
On April 30, Foton Motor unveiled the new FOTON TUNLAND 2019 pickup at a Press launch at JMTC showroom in Accrain Ghana. JMTC(Japan Motors Trading Company Ltd) is the sole distributor of FOTON range of vehicles in Ghana.
Touted as the best luxurious Pick-up with premium design, technology features and performance, the upgrades focus on a new exterior design, higher levels of interior quality and improved driving performance and comfort.
Unveiling the vehicle at a Press launch at JMTC Showroom in Accra, Mr. Amine Kabbara, General Manager, Sales & Marketing-JMTC underscored Pick-ups as a more dominant segment in Ghana’s automobile industry over the years with about 40% market share.
In a bid to invest in such a huge market, JMTC he recalled had done several consultations with Foton global to settle on a Pick-up brand that guarantees quality and competitive price to meet such demand. “After many years of such consultations Foton was able to honor our call. The Foton Tunland being launched has undergone a facelift with much enhancement on performance and consumption to give value for money” he disclosed
Mr. Amine urged the Pick-up users to embrace the new Foton Tunland 4x4 Double Cabin Pick-up as a trust 4x4 Pick-up brand that offers quality and at the same time affordable price range. JMTC he assured is committed to the provision of quality after-sales service at its branches across the country.
Presenting the Pick-up, Mr. Abdul Rahaman Osman, Foton-Brand Sales Manager, JMTC informed that as Foton is already a household name in Ghana’s automobile industry, Foton Tunland was introduced 7yrs ago with a concept to deliver quality and performance for the Ghanaian market. “Having gone through stages of performance the Tunland has now been enhanced for customers to appreciate the new features.
The new Foton Tunland 4x4 Double Cabin Pick-up, he explained has undergone a great enhancement in the facelift to appeal to the market. Mechanical feature includes: The new generation ISF 2.8L engine with max power rating reaches 130/3600kw meeting Euro II emission standard. With newly added Variable Geometric turbocharger (VGT) system and a high-pressure common-rail, it increases the max torque of 360/1800-3000Nm with low speed scope to improve the transient response ability and upgrade the comfort feel in driving.
The Variable Geometric turbocharger (VGT) system he highlighted is the newly introduced technology that reduces fuel consumption.
Other features, Mr. Osman highlighted includes: Reverse cameras and Parking sensors, Side steps, Leather seats, Keyless entry, Central door locking system, new front grill, Wheel eyebrow cover, Inner bucket liner, Dual Airbags, Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS), Electronic Brake Differential (EBD), Eagle eye LED head/fog lights, child locks, screen touch radio, 220mm ground clearance and 265/65 rim 17 tyre size.
- JW Forland to Completely Make Vehicles in Pakistan 2019-05-09
- CNHTC, Foton and Dongfeng Self-driving Trucks Successfully Pass Tests in Tianjin 2019-05-09
- Foton Enters into a Deal with CP to Make All Vehicle Types in Thailand 2019-05-07
- Foton Tunland Pickup to Strengthen Its Global Presence 2019-05-07
- Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan Visits FOTON Headquarter in Beijing 2019-04-30
- Over 5,000 Foton Commercial Vehicles Involved in Belt and Road Initiative 2019-04-28
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference 2019-04-25
- Foton Tunland Secures an Order of 800 Units Vehicles from China Mobile 2019-04-22
- ZF and Foton Open Joint Transmission Plant in China, Advancing Automation for CV 2019-04-19
- Beiqi Foton Motor To Form JVs In Thailand With Charoen Pokphand Group 2019-04-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December