Foton Motor Unveiled New TUNLAND 2019 Pickup in Ghana
On April 30, Foton Motor unveiled the new FOTON TUNLAND 2019 pickup at a Press launch at JMTC showroom in Accrain Ghana. JMTC(Japan Motors Trading Company Ltd) is the sole distributor of FOTON range of vehicles in Ghana.
Touted as the best luxurious Pick-up with premium design, technology features and performance, the upgrades focus on a new exterior design, higher levels of interior quality and improved driving performance and comfort.
Unveiling the vehicle at a Press launch at JMTC Showroom in Accra, Mr. Amine Kabbara, General Manager, Sales & Marketing-JMTC underscored Pick-ups as a more dominant segment in Ghana’s automobile industry over the years with about 40% market share.
In a bid to invest in such a huge market, JMTC he recalled had done several consultations with Foton global to settle on a Pick-up brand that guarantees quality and competitive price to meet such demand. “After many years of such consultations Foton was able to honor our call. The Foton Tunland being launched has undergone a facelift with much enhancement on performance and consumption to give value for money” he disclosed
Mr. Amine urged the Pick-up users to embrace the new Foton Tunland 4x4 Double Cabin Pick-up as a trust 4x4 Pick-up brand that offers quality and at the same time affordable price range. JMTC he assured is committed to the provision of quality after-sales service at its branches across the country.
Presenting the Pick-up, Mr. Abdul Rahaman Osman, Foton-Brand Sales Manager, JMTC informed that as Foton is already a household name in Ghana’s automobile industry, Foton Tunland was introduced 7yrs ago with a concept to deliver quality and performance for the Ghanaian market. “Having gone through stages of performance the Tunland has now been enhanced for customers to appreciate the new features.
The new Foton Tunland 4x4 Double Cabin Pick-up, he explained has undergone a great enhancement in the facelift to appeal to the market. Mechanical feature includes: The new generation ISF 2.8L engine with max power rating reaches 130/3600kw meeting Euro II emission standard. With newly added Variable Geometric turbocharger (VGT) system and a high-pressure common-rail, it increases the max torque of 360/1800-3000Nm with low speed scope to improve the transient response ability and upgrade the comfort feel in driving.
The Variable Geometric turbocharger (VGT) system he highlighted is the newly introduced technology that reduces fuel consumption.
Other features, Mr. Osman highlighted includes: Reverse cameras and Parking sensors, Side steps, Leather seats, Keyless entry, Central door locking system, new front grill, Wheel eyebrow cover, Inner bucket liner, Dual Airbags, Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS), Electronic Brake Differential (EBD), Eagle eye LED head/fog lights, child locks, screen touch radio, 220mm ground clearance and 265/65 rim 17 tyre size.
- Foton Delivers 42 Units AUMAN Sanitation Vehicles to Gambia 2019-07-01
- Foton Brand Value Exceeds 152 Billion RMB in 2019 2019-07-01
- Vietnam Purchases 10 Units AUMAN EST Trucks 2019-06-27
- 145 Units Foton Heavy-duty Trucks Assist Infrastructure Construction in Guinea 2019-06-26
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton 2019-06-21
- 222 Units Foton Heavy-duty Trucks Assist TKU Road Project in Kazakhstan 2019-06-10
- CEMEX to Deepen Cooperation with Foton 2019-05-30
- Foton Attends MIIEF 2019 in Mongolia 2019-05-27
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia 2019-05-22
- FAST Electric Driving System Applied on Foton Full Electric Heavy-duty Truck 2019-05-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record