SAIC MAXUS T70 Pickup Makes Its Debut
According to SAIC Maxus, it will officially release its latest product, T70, a diesel powered pickup with National VI b Emission Standards on June 6 this year. The new pickup is set to further diversify the company’s product line.
Equipped with SAICπ high-performance diesel engine with a maximum power of 120 kW and a maximum torque of 375 N.m, T70 consumes only 7.5 liters of diesel for every 100 kilometers. In addition, the pickup is the first in China to be equipped with electric power steering (EPS). With upgraded interior, the pickup has different color options available for its customers.
According to SAIC Maxus, T60, a predecessor of T70, sold over 10,000 units in the first year of its debut and quickly gained a star status in the pickup market.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr. 2019-05-15
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1 2019-05-06
- SAIC Hongyan Genlyon Trucks and Self-dumping Trucks Revealed in Pakistan 2019-04-19
- SAIC Maxus T60 Pickup Sales Grew by 15.18% Year on Year 2019-04-09
- Hongyan Smart Truck for Hauling Dangerous Chemicals Make Its Debut 2019-04-09
- Genlyon 6x4 Self-dumping Truck on Display at China Automobile Technology Expo 2019-04-02
- Two Hongyan Electric Trucks Gain Production Permit 2019-03-28
- Popular Construction Vehicles Recommended for 2019 2019-03-07
- Hongyan Genlyon Fire-fighting Trucks Appear at Dominican Military Review 2019-03-06
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers Batch of Firfighting Vehicles to Dominican Government 2019-01-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January