FAST MAZ Belarus Factory Officially Starts Construction
On July 2, at China-Belarus Colossus Industrial Park in Belarus, Yan Jianbo, president of FAST and general manager of Shaanxi Fast Gear Company, and Ivanković, General Manager of MAZ Group, on behalf of their respective companies, signed an agreement for cooperation and attended the foundation stone laying ceremony.
According to FAST, the new factory is the company’s second overseas production base after FAST Thailand and will further promote FAST presence in the Belt Road countries. Yan Jianbo pointed out that FAST MAZ will accelerate the company’s internationalization and further promote the economic and trade ties between China and Belarus. Ivanković believes that the cooperation between the two parities will greatly solidify its position in the market and further promote its overall competitiveness in Belarus and the neighbouring countries.
- FAST Put Lastest Products on Display at 2019 Bus & Truck Expo 2019-06-04
- FAST Electric Driving System Applied on Foton Full Electric Heavy-duty Truck 2019-05-22
- 700 Sets FAST Transmission Gearboxes to Be Shipped to the Middle East 2019-04-10
- 100 Units FAST-equipped Heavy-duty Trucks Exported to Africa 2019-04-03
- FAST to Deliver 100 units AMT Transmission Gearboxes to Africa 2019-03-11
- FAST Exports AMTs to Chile in Bulk 2018-11-28
- FAST 1810 AMT Makes its Debut in Xi’an 2018-09-30
- FAST Makes New Breakthrough in Export Earnings 2018-07-30
- Eaton and Shaanxi Fast Gear Announce a Joint Venture 2018-05-11
- Fast 2017 Output Value Exceeded 18 Billion RMB in 2017 2018-01-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March