FAST Retarder Serves Customers Professinally
www.chinatrucks.com: FAST released new product, retarder to attract customers and the product breaks foreign company's monopoly in China market.
FAST engine introduced that they started to develop the retarder since 2010 and it is the world latest gear design and upgraded planetary structure with double row and double gear. The product features compact structure, great universal property, high reliability and lightweight etc advantages. And the output speed ratio is 135. And high-performance professional pinion steel is used and world leading Carburizing and quenching technology and gear grinding machine to ensure great quality of the products.
The retarder also broke foreign products monopoly for 8-10 cubic meter cement mixer truck retarders and FAST will also develop reducers machines for 12,14 and 16 cubic meters to meet customers' needs.
- FAST Makes New Breakthrough in Export Earnings 2018-07-30
- Eaton and Shaanxi Fast Gear Announce a Joint Venture 2018-05-11
- Fast 2017 Output Value Exceeded 18 Billion RMB in 2017 2018-01-22
- FAST AMT Exported to Tanzania 2017-12-27
- Fast Takes Up 70% Market Share of Heavy-duty Truck Transmission 2017-12-26
- FAST Be Honored Eaton Supplier Premier Award 2017-10-17
- FAST Exports Another Batch of AMT Transmission to Malaysia 2017-09-25
- FAST Rolls Off Its 7 Millionth Intermediate Shaft Gearbox 2017-09-20
- FAST in World Smart Manufacturing Conference Unveiled Intelligent Strength 2016-12-13
- FAST Wheel Retarder Boosts New Energy CV Market 2016-05-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November