40 Units of C&C U380 Trucks Delivered to Bohua Logistics
www.chinatrucks.com: On September 30, C&C Truck and Baohua Logistics delivery ceremony was held in Zhenjiang. C&C delivered 40 trucks to Baohua successfully.
Delivery Ceremony of 40 C&C trucks to Baohua Logistics
The delivery of U380 trailers is specially designed for dangerous chemical products logistics transportation. With power train of low speed large torque and low speed rate, U380 is the first choice of dangerous chemical products transportation. ABS+ASR and RSC system can reduce the tire wear and accident possibility to avoid rollover accidents and the safety is greatly enhanced.
Leading officials from Baohua Logistics took photos with C&C trucks
In addition, the C&C trucks equipped with a combination of strong team management function. On the one hand, they can analyze the data collected by the CAN, such as statistical analysis of vehicle fuel consumption according to the engine fuel injection data. On the other hand, it can analyze the driver's driving behavior and operating habits, and help the driver to optimize driving behavior, thereby enhancing the economic and safety of vehicle operation. It can be said that the fleet management is the intelligent truck operation solution that C&C truck dedicated to the users.
C&C U series trucks
- C&C U 260 4×2 LNG Trucks Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-07-26
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- C&C Trucks Fully Prepared to Meet New Challenges 2018-01-09
- Russian Dealer Pays a Visit to C&C to Exchange on New Energy Technology 2017-04-19
- C&C Conducts Electronics Training in Vietnam to Upgrade to Euro Ⅳ 2017-04-10
- C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia 2017-03-24
- C&C Launched National V Trailer with Weight of Only 8.1 Tons 2016-11-06
- 12 C&C Trucks delivered to Russia 2016-04-21
- 22 C&C Trucks Contributes to Transportation in Shenzhen Port 2016-02-26
- C&C Trucks NG Heavy-duty Truck Enters Dali Prefecture 2016-01-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November