40 Units of C&C U380 Trucks Delivered to Bohua Logistics
www.chinatrucks.com: On September 30, C&C Truck and Baohua Logistics delivery ceremony was held in Zhenjiang. C&C delivered 40 trucks to Baohua successfully.
Delivery Ceremony of 40 C&C trucks to Baohua Logistics
The delivery of U380 trailers is specially designed for dangerous chemical products logistics transportation. With power train of low speed large torque and low speed rate, U380 is the first choice of dangerous chemical products transportation. ABS+ASR and RSC system can reduce the tire wear and accident possibility to avoid rollover accidents and the safety is greatly enhanced.
Leading officials from Baohua Logistics took photos with C&C trucks
In addition, the C&C trucks equipped with a combination of strong team management function. On the one hand, they can analyze the data collected by the CAN, such as statistical analysis of vehicle fuel consumption according to the engine fuel injection data. On the other hand, it can analyze the driver's driving behavior and operating habits, and help the driver to optimize driving behavior, thereby enhancing the economic and safety of vehicle operation. It can be said that the fleet management is the intelligent truck operation solution that C&C truck dedicated to the users.
C&C U series trucks
- C&C Trucks Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks in Jiangxi 2019-06-14
- C&C Delivers 40 LNG Muck Trucks to Its Customer from Shenzhen 2018-11-07
- C&C U 260 4×2 LNG Trucks Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-07-26
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- C&C Trucks Fully Prepared to Meet New Challenges 2018-01-09
- Russian Dealer Pays a Visit to C&C to Exchange on New Energy Technology 2017-04-19
- C&C Conducts Electronics Training in Vietnam to Upgrade to Euro Ⅳ 2017-04-10
- C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia 2017-03-24
- C&C Launched National V Trailer with Weight of Only 8.1 Tons 2016-11-06
- 12 C&C Trucks delivered to Russia 2016-04-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September