Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
Ghandhara Nissan is a Karachi based Pakistan automaker which has stopped making the iconic UD trucks—a medium sized duty truck in favor of Chinese Dongfeng range of trucks. As per reports, Ghandhara Nissan barred the making of these trucks as UD Corporation Japan shut down it’s manufacturing a few months back.
It is also worth mentioning that Ghandhara Nissan just made one truck in July while no production was reported in the time span between August and October. It was high time to replace the already offered products with something new hence the company did replace the Nissan UD truck with other product.
Additionally, the company is also said to be engaged with the assembling of Chinese Dongfeng trucks for the past three years.
Not only the firm is assembling the trucks locally but is also importing the completely built-in units (CBUs).
Also, a few days back a campaign—Free check-up initiated by Ghandhara Nissan ended. The basic aim of the campaign was to provide free treatment to the Dongfeng trucks. It was a nation-wide campaign. The service offered by the company for the Dongfeng trucks were:
Free oil filter
Ten percent discount on genuine parts, etc.
Free inspection of the Dongfeng trucks
Ghandhara Nissan Pakistan was also involved in discussions with Renault to collaborate and launch cars in Pakistan. However, for unknown reasons, the talks failed, and Renault collaborated with Al-Futtaim to launch and assemble its vehicles in Pakistan. It was also in news that Renault might take over Ghandhara Nissan Plant. Along with that, it was also reported that Renault would be investing $100 million for the expansion of the capacity of the current Nissan Plant. But all this news went in ashes when their talks ended without any conclusions.
The Ghandhara Nissan is keeping itself active for capturing more auto market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Parkistan Ghandhara Begans Assembly JAC Light Truck X200 2018-04-24
- Hongyan Launched New Range of Heavy-duty Trucks in Pakistan 2019-05-23
- JW Forland to Completely Make Vehicles in Pakistan 2019-05-09
- Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan Visits FOTON Headquarter in Beijing 2019-05-01
- Sinotruk Rolls Out New Product Range for Pakistan Market 2019-03-28
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan 2018-10-29
- Changan Launches Light Commercial Vehicles in Pakistan 2018-10-19
- SHACMAN Displays its Products in Pakistan 2018-07-04
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup 2018-06-19
- JW Forland Plans to Produce Dump, Cargo Trucks in Pakistan 2018-06-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September