Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
The Pakistan Auto Show 2020 organized by the Pakistan Association of Automotive Parts and Sccessories Manufacturers (PAAPAM) was held from 21st to 23rd February 2020 at International Expo Centre Lahore. Over 200,000 visitors witnessed the mega auto show in three days and turned out to be a huge success. Chinese auto giant, Foton motor participated in the event and brought a wide range of pick-up, vans and trucks line up on display.
In order to meet the needs for medium and long distance transportation, logistics, municipal construction and mining-purpose transportation, Foton brought AUMAN ETX to its customers.
During the event, Foton also launched AUMARK light-duty trucks in response to demands for medium and short distance logistics, transportation and city distribution.
After FOTON VIEW CS2 made its debut, it immediately captured the attention of many visitors and became the highlight of the event. It is a vehicle specifically developed for meeting various needs in using buses and ambulance. The Foton VIEW CS2 is not only fashionable to ways of looking, but also offers you several options for engines, all of which are capable of delivering highly reliable performance.
The Foton VIEW CS2 equipped with either Cummins power, 3TZ or BJ493 power is now available for sale in the Pakistan market. They can meet your various needs in the range from business reception to shuttle buses.
In the three-day exhibition, there were over 2000 visitors coming to visit Foton booth. Over 300 initial intentions to purchase were collected and an order for 8 vehicles was placed on the site.
With a market share of 27% in the light-duty truck segment and ranking first in the sales of CVs among all the Chinese brands entering Pakistan, Foton expects to achieve great things in Pakistan with opportunities presented to them.
- FOTON 828 | FOTON Sales Carnival in Colombia Came to a Successful Conclusion 2021-09-06
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America 2021-08-28
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor Celebrates the 25th Anniversary with Customers in Pakistan 2021-08-27
- Never Stop Evolving, Foton Motor Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary 2021-08-27
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- ANPACT Delegation Paid a Visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant 2021-08-17
- Foton Motor Exhibited in Mexico’s Transport Suppliers Expo 2021 2021-08-12
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 2021-07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 2021-07-30
- Ghana Client Repurchases 5 Units Foton AUMAN EST for Oil Transportations 2021-07-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY