Fast Takes Up 70% Market Share of Heavy-duty Truck Transmission
Latest statistics show that the market share held by Fast in the transmission gearboxes for heavy-duty trucks has exceeded 70%.Through its own independent research and development, the company has successfully managed to cut down the production costs of hydraulic retarders for heavy-duty trucks in China.
In 2017, Fast successfully developed a 9-speed hydraulic automatic transmission gearbox for commercial vehicles, ushering a new era for China’s transmission gearbox industry in the global market.
From January to November this year, Fast saw both its production and sales volumes grew by 80% year on year. It has become the top choice for large-sized buses, accounting for 50% of the market.
By taking the lead in the global transmission gearbox market, Fast boasts 9-, 12-, 16-speed and S series transmission gearboxes, all of which meet the rising demands of customers.
In recent years, Fast has been making great efforts to strengthen its market presence in the bus transmission gearbox market. Its 6DS series transmission gearboxes for light buses have become a must-have for a number of mainstream bus makers in China.
Also, Fast has set up comprehensive cooperative partnerships with Foton Aumark and Dongfeng. By pooling their best resources, Fast has greatly strengthened its presence in the light truck transmission gearbox market.
While solidifying its position in the traditional market, Fast has also been gaining increasing popularity in its S series transmission gearboxes, AT/AMT automatic transmission gearboxes, retarders, transmission gearboxes for buses, decelerators, clutches, wheel reduction gears and new energy products.
Currently, Fast Transmission Gearboxes and New Energy Transmission Project with a total investment of three billion RMB is under construction. After its completion, it will be able to roll out one million sets of transmission gearboxes. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FAST Transmission Helps Support Overseas Economic Recovery 2020-05-28
- FAST Integrated AMT Wins 2019 Transmission Technology Award 2019-12-20
- The 9 Millionth FAST Transmission Roll Off the Assembly Line 2019-12-19
- FAST Attends Russia International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2019-10-18
- FAST Electric Driving Systems Arrive in Columbia for Operation 2019-09-25
- FAST Export Production Base Officially Starts Operation in Xi’an 2019-09-20
- FAST MAZ Belarus Factory Officially Starts Construction 2019-07-05
- FAST Put Lastest Products on Display at 2019 Bus & Truck Expo 2019-06-04
- FAST Electric Driving System Applied on Foton Full Electric Heavy-duty Truck 2019-05-22
- 700 Sets FAST Transmission Gearboxes to Be Shipped to the Middle East 2019-04-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1