Fast Takes Up 70% Market Share of Heavy-duty Truck Transmission
Latest statistics show that the market share held by Fast in the transmission gearboxes for heavy-duty trucks has exceeded 70%.Through its own independent research and development, the company has successfully managed to cut down the production costs of hydraulic retarders for heavy-duty trucks in China.
In 2017, Fast successfully developed a 9-speed hydraulic automatic transmission gearbox for commercial vehicles, ushering a new era for China’s transmission gearbox industry in the global market.
From January to November this year, Fast saw both its production and sales volumes grew by 80% year on year. It has become the top choice for large-sized buses, accounting for 50% of the market.
By taking the lead in the global transmission gearbox market, Fast boasts 9-, 12-, 16-speed and S series transmission gearboxes, all of which meet the rising demands of customers.
In recent years, Fast has been making great efforts to strengthen its market presence in the bus transmission gearbox market. Its 6DS series transmission gearboxes for light buses have become a must-have for a number of mainstream bus makers in China.
Also, Fast has set up comprehensive cooperative partnerships with Foton Aumark and Dongfeng. By pooling their best resources, Fast has greatly strengthened its presence in the light truck transmission gearbox market.
While solidifying its position in the traditional market, Fast has also been gaining increasing popularity in its S series transmission gearboxes, AT/AMT automatic transmission gearboxes, retarders, transmission gearboxes for buses, decelerators, clutches, wheel reduction gears and new energy products.
Currently, Fast Transmission Gearboxes and New Energy Transmission Project with a total investment of three billion RMB is under construction. After its completion, it will be able to roll out one million sets of transmission gearboxes. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FAST Integrated AMT Wins 2019 Transmission Technology Award 2019-12-20
- The 9 Millionth FAST Transmission Roll Off the Assembly Line 2019-12-19
- FAST Attends Russia International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2019-10-18
- FAST Electric Driving Systems Arrive in Columbia for Operation 2019-09-25
- FAST Export Production Base Officially Starts Operation in Xi’an 2019-09-20
- FAST MAZ Belarus Factory Officially Starts Construction 2019-07-05
- FAST Put Lastest Products on Display at 2019 Bus & Truck Expo 2019-06-04
- FAST Electric Driving System Applied on Foton Full Electric Heavy-duty Truck 2019-05-22
- 700 Sets FAST Transmission Gearboxes to Be Shipped to the Middle East 2019-04-10
- 100 Units FAST-equipped Heavy-duty Trucks Exported to Africa 2019-04-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September