SAIC Maxus Overseas Sales Volume Up 54% in Q1
In the first quarter of 2018, SAIC Maxus saw its overseas sales volume jump to 1,925 units, up by 54% year on year. In Australia and New Zealand alone, the company’s sales reached 1,029 units, up by nearly 50%, accounting for 53% of its total sales in the international market.
In March this year, T60’s monthly sales took up 5.1% of the market in New Zealand, imposing increasing pressure on other brands. V80 Minibus’s market share was also approaching 20% in the country. In Australian’s van market, G10’s market share rose to 10%.
In Europe, SAIC Maxus’s vehicle products have been gaining rising popularity. Take German market for example, Maske Group, one of the biggest players in the light-duty commercial vehicle rental service market, recently made a purchase of 200 units EV80 made by SAIC Maxus. “While new energy vehicles made in Germany are still non-existent, China’s SAIX Maxus has already arrived,” according to Hamburg Evening News.
In 2017, SAIC Maxus’s export volume exceeded 10,000 units, up by 47% year on year. In Australia and New Zealand alone, its sales volume increased by nearly 80%, reaching almost 6,000 units which accounted for over half of its exports.
Set up in 2011, SAIC Maxus has been attaching top priority to its overseas expansion since its birth. In 2013, it officially entered Australia and New Zealand. Later, it successfully made its way to UK and Ireland. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- Maxus T60 Pickup Enters Philippines 2020-03-10
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1