Mercedes Benz Names Akagera Motors as Its Sole Distributor in Rwanda
Mercedes Benz. recently announced it has entered into a contract with Akagera Motors as its sole sales and service distributor in Rwanda. Following the partnership, Akagera Motors will supply some of the brand's latest models, including Mercedes-Benz ACTROS, fitted with the latest technology, efficient fuel consumption and higher automation to improve safety and reliability. In addition to them, some passenger vehicle models including E 200, GLE 400 4MATIC and the GLS 500 4MATIC will also be available for ordering.
Found in 1997, Akagera Motors is also the exclusive distributor for Toyota (Japan), HINO (Japan), Mahindra & Mahindra (India) and Ashok Leyland (India), Fuso(Japan), Nissan (Japan), and Foton (China).
Ravi Gorajia, the Vice President and Technical Director at Akagera Motors, said that local automobile market will grow to keep up with the increasing demand for quality and reliable automobiles.
The partnership will get Mercedes Benz's client in Rwanda easier and more convenicent to access to vehicle and after-sale services, including maintenance, diagnostics, spare parts and technical supports,Gorajia added.
"For Rwanda, the automobile market is pretty much getting to the point of peak. What we are focusing on is after sale services. It's beyond the price of the vehicle, it's about giving a full package which will give them return on their investments to get an edge,"he said.
- Mercedes-Benz's New Actros Crowned Truck Of the Year 2020 2019-11-29
- 168 Units Fire-fighting Trucks Attend ChinaFire 2019 2019-10-23
- Mercedes-Benz TruckParts Officially Enters China Market 2019-04-12
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market 2018-10-22
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs 2018-09-20
- IAA 2018: Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Showcase Flagship Truck 2018-09-06
- Amazon is Adding 100 Electric Mercedes-Benz Vans to Its Delivery Fleet 2018-07-03
- Mercedes-Benz Displays New Trucks at Dhahran Expo 2018-05-04
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Launching of Long-awaited New Actros Truck in South Africa 2018-04-13
- Mercedes Introduces 2019 Sprinter Commercial Van in Germany 2018-02-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September