BYD Opens Service Center in Northern California
BYD has again expanded its North American operations, announcing the opening of a service center in San Carlos, Calif. The facility gives Northern California customers quick access to parts, care, and expertise for their BYD buses and trucks. The new service center, located at 501 Bragato Rd., convenient to Highway 101, is 15,600 square feet in size and features two service bays, a high ceiling to accommodate BYD’s double-deck buses, a parts warehouse, and all the equipment necessary to handle customer after-sales care.
“With more than 100 BYD buses operating in the Bay Area, BYD wants to make sure our customers receive quick, expert care,” said Bobby Hill, BYD Vice President, Coach & Bus. “BYD is committed to top-quality customer care.”
BYD’s Bay Area and Central California customers, including global tech companies, universities, and several transit agencies benefit from the strategic location. Public agencies including Marin Transit, Napa Valley Vine Transit, Solano County’s Soltrans, Fresno County’s Rural Transit Agency, Tri Delta Transit, and Monterey-Salinas Transit, will have the ability to take advantage of the facility. Customers in the region are operating the 30-foot K7M, the 35-foot K9S, and the 40-foot K9M transit buses, the 23-foot C6 coach, the 35-foot C8 coach, and the C10MS, BYD’s 45-foot double-deck bus, the largest battery electric coach on the road.
The center will also serve BYD’s truck customers. Bay Area customers are operating several of BYD’s All-Electric Trucks including the 8TT drayage truck and the 8R, the first battery electric Class 8 refuse truck in California, which is being operated by GreenWaste of Palo Alto.
The service center is the latest example of BYD’s commitment to the North American market. BYD employs more than 750 workers at its Lancaster, Calif. manufacturing plant and nearly 900 nationwide. In all, BYD has invested more than $250 million in North America. In April, BYD announced it had produced 300 buses in the plant. That number grows daily.
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha 2020-01-06
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery 2019-12-13
- BYD Delivers 9 Electric Waste Trucks to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 2019-10-09
- BYD Opens First Plant in Canada 2019-06-26
- Popular Construction Vehicles Recommended for 2019 2019-03-07
- BYD Breaks Ground on New 20 GWh Battery Cell Plant in Chongqing, China 2019-02-26
- BYD Launches Electric Trucks and Van in Europe 2019-02-19
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility 2019-01-24
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada 2018-11-27
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations 2018-10-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September