BYD Opens Service Center in Northern California
BYD has again expanded its North American operations, announcing the opening of a service center in San Carlos, Calif. The facility gives Northern California customers quick access to parts, care, and expertise for their BYD buses and trucks. The new service center, located at 501 Bragato Rd., convenient to Highway 101, is 15,600 square feet in size and features two service bays, a high ceiling to accommodate BYD’s double-deck buses, a parts warehouse, and all the equipment necessary to handle customer after-sales care.
“With more than 100 BYD buses operating in the Bay Area, BYD wants to make sure our customers receive quick, expert care,” said Bobby Hill, BYD Vice President, Coach & Bus. “BYD is committed to top-quality customer care.”
BYD’s Bay Area and Central California customers, including global tech companies, universities, and several transit agencies benefit from the strategic location. Public agencies including Marin Transit, Napa Valley Vine Transit, Solano County’s Soltrans, Fresno County’s Rural Transit Agency, Tri Delta Transit, and Monterey-Salinas Transit, will have the ability to take advantage of the facility. Customers in the region are operating the 30-foot K7M, the 35-foot K9S, and the 40-foot K9M transit buses, the 23-foot C6 coach, the 35-foot C8 coach, and the C10MS, BYD’s 45-foot double-deck bus, the largest battery electric coach on the road.
The center will also serve BYD’s truck customers. Bay Area customers are operating several of BYD’s All-Electric Trucks including the 8TT drayage truck and the 8R, the first battery electric Class 8 refuse truck in California, which is being operated by GreenWaste of Palo Alto.
The service center is the latest example of BYD’s commitment to the North American market. BYD employs more than 750 workers at its Lancaster, Calif. manufacturing plant and nearly 900 nationwide. In all, BYD has invested more than $250 million in North America. In April, BYD announced it had produced 300 buses in the plant. That number grows daily.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil 2020-09-02
- BYD Rolls Off First New Energy SPV From Its Plant in Huai'an 2020-07-08
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle 2020-04-24
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture 2020-04-03
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019 2020-04-01
- BYD to Deliver First 20 Electric Trucks to Ecuador 2020-03-10
- Auto Giants in Guangdong to Ramp up Mask Production 2020-02-10
- SHACMAN Dealer in Mauritius Plans to Develop Electric Trucks 2020-02-01
- BYD Delivers 100th Battery-Electric Truck in the United States 2020-01-15
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha 2020-01-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1