The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
Dongfeng Automobile Co. Ltd. (DFAC) has announced that the 3,000,000th DFCV Light Truck rolled off the assembly line in Xiangyang production base, Hubei province on January 8, 2019. It was a new milestone for the truck maker since its first light truck was produced at its Xiangyang base in 1999.
In 2018, DFAC reported an annual sales of 100,000 units of light trucks, an increase of 9 percent from the previous year. It’s been four years since DFAC exceeded 100,000 units in light truck sales, maintaining its position as the best-selling Chinese auto brand for light trucks.
Established on July 15, 1999, DFAC is a Chinese automobile company based in Xiangyang, Hubei province. So far in 2018, DFAC light truck sales has grown from less than 20,000 units to 600,000, one million, two million and to the current three million units in less than a decade.
Dongfeng Tuyi light truck, which was launched in just 2018, has set a new record with 7,000 units sold this year, according to DFAC. It also has been highly recognized by many for its great performance, comfort and flexible operation.
A major breakthrough has been made in several key special vehicle segments including sanitation vehicle, tow truck, refrigerator truck, recreational vehicle and dangerous goods transport vehicles. The company sold over 28,000 units of special vehicles last year, up 55 percent year-on-year, allowing it to retain the title as the No. 1 truck maker in the domestic light commercial vehicle refitting industry.
Through the years, DFAC’s continued efforts also have helped its success in new energy vehicles. A product structure consisting of both passenger car and commercial vehicles has been formed. In initial period, it has only Dongfeng Tianyi pure electric buses, while now the products series has been expanded to include Dongfeng Yufeng A100 bus, Dongfeng logistics minivan, Donfeng Junfeng ER30 electric sedan, E11k passenger car and Dongfeng Captain van.
- "Dongfeng Race Team" Exclusively Titled by DFCV Boosts Chinese Offshore Sailing Campaign 2014-02-26
- DFCV: Sales of MD and HD Trucks Surpass 14,000 Units 2013-10-12
- DFCV Sells 40,000 Trucks in March 2013 2013-04-09
- DFCV Sells over 9,000 Heavy-Duty Trucks in Nov.2012, up 13% Month on Month 2013-01-28
- DFCV May Provide Logistic Service in 2012 2012-12-26
- Yuchai Selected as DFCV’s Best Parts Supplier 2012-12-18
- Sales Data of DFCV’s Medium & Heavy Trucks in Nov. 2012 2012-12-17
- The two millionth Dongfeng light commercial vehicle released 2012-05-08
- CNHTC Rolls Out Five New Vehicles at 2020 Business Conference in Jinan 2019-11-28
- Light Truck Sales for Logistics Services Continues to Grow Robustly 2019-07-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September