SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence
In recent years, SAIC Hongyan has been actively explored overseas markets, so far, it has exported its vehicles to many countries in South East Asia, Central Asia, South Asia, Middle East, Africa and South America.
In June 2019, Hongyan has supplied a batch of KINGAN dump trucks to Indonesia. Taking into account climate conditions, those dump trucks are equipped with FIAT heavy-duty axles and double-layer frames for local temperature, humidity, loading and road conditions as well as coal mine applications.
In February 2019, Hongyan took delivery of its Genlyon tractors to Nigeria. Under the World Class Manufacturing (WCM) system, those trucks won high recognition from many local users for their great power and high fuel efficiency.
on August 22, 2019, 200 units of Hongyan KINGKAN, known as “King of the construction truck” were delivered to Bolivia under the presence of its president Morales, who spoke highly of Hongyan trucks and the company’s excellent after-sales services.
4. Laos / South America
Hongyan Genlyon trucks has been designated as the standard chasis for fire trucks by the fire control force and made their first appearance at the Dominican National Day parade. It has achieved considerable success in global market, especially in Laos and Ghana.
Although road is far, Hongyan service will arrive
Although SAIC Hongyan have had growing success in the global market, it is not pleased with itself for the previous success. Instead, Hongyan insists on putting customers at the center and sending service teams abroad to solve problems for local users.
In June, 2019, SAIC Hongyan specially appointed Li Rongxu, a senior maintenance technician to Africa to organize 20 trainning sessions providing local users professional customer service, maintenance work as well as technical support.
“Hongyan’s after-sales service is the most assured aspects for us.” Said one customer from Indonesia. This summer, SAIC Hongyan sent people to do trainning on driving and maintenance work in advance before the delivered KINGAN Trucks arrived in Indonesia. They use their actual actions to show what is “zero-distance service”. With excellent products and customer service delivered, Hongyan trucks have been applied extensively to the transport and construction industry in various countries. while contributing to the construction of the “Belt and Road”, it showed the powerful strerngth of China manufacturing and SAIC Hongyan and its determination to actively deploy overseas development.
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- SAIC Brings Five Fuel Cell Vehicles on Display in Qingdao 2019-11-20
- SAIC Hongyan Won Safety Heavy-duty Truck Award 2019-11-18
- SAIC Hongyan Officially Launches Genlyon C6 LNG Heavy-duty Truck 2019-11-15
- SAIC Yuejin Reveals Six New Vehicles at 2019 CCVS 2019-11-11
- Hongyan E-series Powered Intelligent Trucks Put into Operation in Shanghai 2019-11-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September