SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence
In recent years, SAIC Hongyan has been actively explored overseas markets, so far, it has exported its vehicles to many countries in South East Asia, Central Asia, South Asia, Middle East, Africa and South America.
In June 2019, Hongyan has supplied a batch of KINGAN dump trucks to Indonesia. Taking into account climate conditions, those dump trucks are equipped with FIAT heavy-duty axles and double-layer frames for local temperature, humidity, loading and road conditions as well as coal mine applications.
In February 2019, Hongyan took delivery of its Genlyon tractors to Nigeria. Under the World Class Manufacturing (WCM) system, those trucks won high recognition from many local users for their great power and high fuel efficiency.
on August 22, 2019, 200 units of Hongyan KINGKAN, known as “King of the construction truck” were delivered to Bolivia under the presence of its president Morales, who spoke highly of Hongyan trucks and the company’s excellent after-sales services.
4. Laos / South America
Hongyan Genlyon trucks has been designated as the standard chasis for fire trucks by the fire control force and made their first appearance at the Dominican National Day parade. It has achieved considerable success in global market, especially in Laos and Ghana.
Although road is far, Hongyan service will arrive
Although SAIC Hongyan have had growing success in the global market, it is not pleased with itself for the previous success. Instead, Hongyan insists on putting customers at the center and sending service teams abroad to solve problems for local users.
In June, 2019, SAIC Hongyan specially appointed Li Rongxu, a senior maintenance technician to Africa to organize 20 trainning sessions providing local users professional customer service, maintenance work as well as technical support.
“Hongyan’s after-sales service is the most assured aspects for us.” Said one customer from Indonesia. This summer, SAIC Hongyan sent people to do trainning on driving and maintenance work in advance before the delivered KINGAN Trucks arrived in Indonesia. They use their actual actions to show what is “zero-distance service”. With excellent products and customer service delivered, Hongyan trucks have been applied extensively to the transport and construction industry in various countries. while contributing to the construction of the “Belt and Road”, it showed the powerful strerngth of China manufacturing and SAIC Hongyan and its determination to actively deploy overseas development.
- 50 Units SAIC Light Trucks Exported to Chile for Operation 2020-09-16
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- Maxus T60 Pickup Enters Philippines 2020-03-10
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.