“Chaoyue” Shines in the Limit Testing of Mileage
www.chinatrucks.com. In the fiction “80 Days around the World”, the protagonist tried all the methods to finally go around the world within 80 days. 140 years after that crazy journey, the 40,075 kilometers are still a hard job to be completed. This is why the journalists were given big surprises when being told that 1.42 million kilometers of mileage have been conquered by “Chaoyue”, the newly completed high-end truck of Nanjing IVECO. Completed on Sep. 26 2012, “Chaoyue” has ran 1.42 million kilometers, equaling to 36 circles around the world.
Nanjing IVECO High-End Light Truck
Two spot goby will probably come into people’s mind when the limit testing is mentioned. 36 circles around the world and 1.42 million kilometers is a rare task even in the cross country vehicle world, not to mention for “Chaoyue” from the light truck market. This record requires 300 kilometers each day in consecutive 10 years. The international testing standards for passenger vehicle reliability demands a mileage of no less than 1 million kilometers, “Chaoyue”, however, has far surpassed that standard, embodying the faith for Nanjing IVECO to build the safest light truck, to which, Nanjing IVECO is all committed.
Desert, Mount Everest and the Mountain of Flames, these worldly famous areas for elevation and extreme temperature have been listed into the plan of the next phase for “Chaoyue”.
Design Oriented for Leading Position
To complete 1.42 million kilometers of mileage, “Safety” has to be placed as the priority in the beginning stage in the design of “Chaoyue”. Experts from Nanjing IVECO told the journalists that direct impact analysis, top pressure analysis, safety-belt anchorage analysis, suspension K&C analysis, CFD analysis, defrost and demist analysis and other systematic and scientific analysis have been conducted at the early design stage of “Chaoyue”. All these supplementary ways for design of sync with Europe excellences have guaranteed the accuracy and reliability of the products.
The tolerance design, matching, checking and rectification work have been conducted from the beginning design stage to the production. Therefore, strict control is carried out on the manufacturing process to ensure the high quality of “Chaoyue”.
- Nanjing Iveco Takes Delivery of Its 10,000th Truck to SF Express 2019-01-15
- Conmet Nanjing Production Base Completes Construction 2018-12-17
- Bosch Plans to Build Asia Pacific’s First iBooster Plant in Nanjing, China 2017-08-02
- Nanjing IVECO Delivers 100 Logistics Vehicles to Longyun Group 2015-07-06
- Nanjing Iveco New Chaoyue LTD Trucks to Launch in July 17 2014-07-15
- DFLM Grows Against the Market with Growth Rate Ranking Top in First Three Quarters 2013-11-01
- Chinese Made High End Trucks Sells Good in Overseas Markets 2013-06-17
- High End Light Duty Truck of Nanjing IVECO in Off-road Rally 2013-04-28
- Nanjing Xugong Auto Deliverys Off-road Heavy Dump Trucks to Southeast Asia 2013-01-09
- “Chaoyue”, Road to High End NAVECO Light Truck 2012-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021