Conmet Nanjing Production Base Completes Construction
Recently, a grand ceremony was held to mark the completion of Conmet Nanjing Production Base. As the third production base of Conmet in China, the new one in Nanjing is able to roll out 1.8 million units wheelhubs each year.
Currently, Conmet enjoys the highest popularity in China’s high-end truck and bus markets. From 2011 to 2018, over two million Conmet-branded wheelhubs had been put into operation in China. Across the globe, the number of Conmet wheelhubs in operation is now approaching 20 million units.
As the largest wheelhub provider in the world, Conmet has set up a solid presence in North & South America, Australia, and Asia-Pacific region. In 2017, Conmet’s production volume of wheelhubs exceeded one million units in China.
In 2008, Conmet’s first production base started operation. In 2009, Weifang Haoxin Conmet Machinery Co., Ltd. was established. In 2011, Conmet Nanjing Assembly Line went into operation. In the same year, Conmet China Sales & Engineering Service Center was open in Shanghai. In 2014, Conmet’s second production base was established. In 2018, Conmet Nanjing Production Base officially completed its construction.
- Three ConMet Plants Receive 2020 Masters of Quality Supplier Award from DTNA 2021-11-17
- Conmet to Attend China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) in Wuhan 2019-10-25
- ConMet Committed to Promote China Market Since Its Entrance in 2009 2019-10-12
- Conmet Set to Display its More Durable Wheel Hub at CCVS 2017-10-30
- Nanjing Iveco Takes Delivery of Its 10,000th Truck to SF Express 2019-01-15
- Bosch Plans to Build Asia Pacific’s First iBooster Plant in Nanjing, China 2017-08-02
- Nanjing IVECO Delivers 100 Logistics Vehicles to Longyun Group 2015-07-06
- Nanjing Iveco New Chaoyue LTD Trucks to Launch in July 17 2014-07-15
- DFLM Grows Against the Market with Growth Rate Ranking Top in First Three Quarters 2013-11-01
- Chinese Made High End Trucks Sells Good in Overseas Markets 2013-06-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.