ConMet Committed to Promote China Market Since Its Entrance in 2009
Since entering Chinese market in 2009, the US-based ConMet has already established a solid reputation in China. Specialized in developing and marketing wheel ends, hub assemblies, brake drums, hubs, rotors, aftermarket wheel products & OEM genuine products, ConMet enjoys unparalleled popularity in China’s wheel end market.
In 2009, ConMet established its production base with state-of-art production facilities in Weifang, Shandong. In 2011, ConMet (Nanjing) Machinery Co., Ltd. was officially established, specialized in product localization, investment in intelligent manufacturing. After rolling out PreSet® wheel hubs, the company has gradually evolved into a R&D, testing & production center of wheel hubs.
On December 11th, 2018, ConMet established its new hub assembly facility in Nanjing to mark the tenth anniversary of ConMet's entrance into the China market and in 10 years, ConMet had added a production facility in Nanjing and two facilities in Weifang.
The Nanjing hub assembly facility currently has three production lines in the 128,000+ sq/ft (11,948 m2) building with two additional production lines available to accommodate growing domestic and export market demand. The facility will provide world class hub assembly automation and digital management of the production lines, reinforcing ConMet’s commitment as a leading supplier of components that are manufactured in safe facilities that utilize clean, energy-efficient, state-of-the-art processes and equipment.
In Shanghai, ConMet has already built an Engineering, Technologies, Sales & Service Center. It is committed to providing Chinese customers with the highest quality spare parts for commercial vehicles. Achieving high craftsmanship and boasting a host of advanced technologies, ConMet has long become an important business partner for all major commercial vehicle brands in China, including FAW Jiefang, Dongfeng, Foton Daimler, Dongfeng Liuqi, JAC Gallop, etc.
- Conmet to Attend China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) in Wuhan 2019-10-25
- Conmet Nanjing Production Base Completes Construction 2018-12-17
- Conmet Set to Display its More Durable Wheel Hub at CCVS 2017-10-30
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China 2021-08-24
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA 2020-11-18
- ZF CEO: China Is the Most Promising Market 2020-08-10
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units 2019-11-05
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September 2019-10-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY