Nanjing Xugong Auto Deliverys Off-road Heavy Dump Trucks to Southeast Asia
www.chinatrucks.com: In Dec. 2013, Nanjing Xugong Automobile Co., Ltd. shiped 30 units of off-road heavy dump trucks to Southeast Asia. This is the first time that Nanjing Xugong Auto exported its off-road heavy dump trucks to other countries.
Nanjing Xugong Automobile Co., Ltd. is one of the subsidiary companies of Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group (XCMG). Faceing the domestic heavy truck industry sustained downturn situation, XCMG actively explores overseas markets to seek new market space.The company use its brand advantages in developing marketable products. At the same time,it pays attention to the product quality and technology innovation as well as perfect after-sales service guarantee system support to let XCMG products get more and more overseas customers approval.
As a leader in Chinese construction machinery industry， XCMG is the largest business group boasting complete product variety, competitiveness and influence.Nanjing Xugong Automobile Co., Ltd. is a heavy-duty truck manufacturing enterprise held by XCMG through assets reorganization and equity merger.
Nanjing Xugong Automobile Co., Ltd. has been aimed at developing heavy-duty truck industry, continuously improved heavy-duty truck technology and strived to be at the forefront of heavy-duty truck technology in China.
- Nanjing Iveco Takes Delivery of Its 10,000th Truck to SF Express 2019-01-15
- Conmet Nanjing Production Base Completes Construction 2018-12-17
- Bosch Plans to Build Asia Pacific’s First iBooster Plant in Nanjing, China 2017-08-02
- Nanjing IVECO Delivers 100 Logistics Vehicles to Longyun Group 2015-07-06
- Nanjing Iveco New Chaoyue LTD Trucks to Launch in July 17 2014-07-15
- DFLM Grows Against the Market with Growth Rate Ranking Top in First Three Quarters 2013-11-01
- Chinese Made High End Trucks Sells Good in Overseas Markets 2013-06-17
- High End Light Duty Truck of Nanjing IVECO in Off-road Rally 2013-04-28
- “Chaoyue” Shines in the Limit Testing of Mileage 2012-11-06
- “Chaoyue”, Road to High End NAVECO Light Truck 2012-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021