C&C Interim Dealer Conference in Wuhu, LNG heavy truck
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 21, C&C Trucks holds an interim dealer conference in Wuhu, Anhui province.
President Liu Bo announces the sales in the second half year: receive orders of more than 3,500 units with 2,780 units are delivered, up by 100% year on year. More than 1,300 units of LNG heavy trucks are sold. After that, Liu Bo introduces the marketing strategy for the second half year.
Stable operation: rewarding LNG market
Since 2011, C&C has been focusing on LNG heavy trucks and invested a large amount of resources with an attempt to creating No.1 brand of Chinese LNG heavy truck market. Last year C&C Trucks officially enters this market and this year, it yields good results. With the launching of K12 and 13 LNG trucks, C&C finds its position in Chinese heavy truck market. Its LNG mixer truck ranks No.1 in terms of sales volume and LNG dumper climbs up to No.2.
Vice general manager Zhang Zhiguo says that high-level LNG heavy truck will be two major products in the second half year even in coming years. The truck has four advantages: firstly, mastering core LNG engine resources with its YC6K13N gas engine the most mature product produced on the basis of world top 6K diesel engine mated to Yuchai ESI system combining Yuchai’s 14 years of development experience. The engine has the largest displacement in China with largest torque featured by low consumption of gas, strong power, high reliability and low noise, and it delivers output as much as 440Ps and has sound underlying control. Secondly, C&C takes LNG trucks as a core strategic product and ensures the production of LNG engines and complete trucks. Thirdly, its LNG trucks have sound performance, large torque under a low speed and low consumption of gas. Fourthly, C&C takes good advantage of its industrial chain by deepening cooperation of CIMC ENRIC, Sanctum and Hongtu.
- C&C Trucks Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks in Jiangxi 2019-06-14
- C&C Delivers 40 LNG Muck Trucks to Its Customer from Shenzhen 2018-11-07
- C&C U 260 4×2 LNG Trucks Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-07-26
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- C&C Trucks Fully Prepared to Meet New Challenges 2018-01-09
- Russian Dealer Pays a Visit to C&C to Exchange on New Energy Technology 2017-04-19
- C&C Conducts Electronics Training in Vietnam to Upgrade to Euro Ⅳ 2017-04-10
- C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia 2017-03-24
- C&C Launched National V Trailer with Weight of Only 8.1 Tons 2016-11-06
- 40 Units of C&C U380 Trucks Delivered to Bohua Logistics 2016-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021