FAWDE Production and Sales Topped 100,000 in the First Quarter
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, from FAW Jiefang Automotive Co., Ltd. Wuxi Diesel Engine Factory came good news that in the first quarter of 2014, production and sales of Wuxi Diesel Engine both exceeded 100,000, respectively increased by 9.3% and 18%, with the quarterly sales of heavy-duty diesel engines above CA6DL breaking historical record. The major business income, profits and other major business indicators also experienced significant growth, marking "a good start" in the first quarter.
The market situation is exciting for Wuxi Diesel Engine, with its good sales of heavy/medium/light engines, trucks, buses and refitted vehicles in both the domestic and overseas market. AoWei diesel engine, with its leading technology, strong power, low energy-consumption, superb quality, and many other advantages, sold nearly 30,000 units in the first quarter, the highest quarterly sales in history. Economic and durable Hengwei and Kangwei diesel engines, with the advanced technology of Austria AVL, established its leading position in the medium engine market, becoming the ideal engines for medium and light trucks, buses and off-road vehicles.
Apart from its good performance in the domestic market, Wuxi Diesel Engine also got increasing orders from the overseas market. With its innovative marketing mode, Wuxi Diesel Engine explored international markets, taking up increasingly share in the major manufacturers. Its engine products were exported to high-end markets in Western Europe and South America. In the first quarter, 300 vehicles equipped with Wuxi engines were purchased by Southeast Asia. In April, 200 FAW buses with Wuxi engines were exported.
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- Jiefang Exported 5,400 Units Engines to the Overseas Market 2020-03-26
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- FAWDE Rolls Out Its 7,600,000th Engine 2019-10-08
- Jiefang Promotes Aowei 6DM Engine in South Africa 2019-08-29
- Jiefang Engine Exports Grew 30% from January to July 2019-08-21
- FAWDE Conducts a Training to Win Electronic Control Service Struggle of Vietnam 2019-03-11
- Malaysia Chen Sing Auto Group Paid a Visit to FAWDE 2018-12-13
- FAWDE Brought Aowei National VI Engines to Display at Engine China 2018 2018-11-21
- FAWDE Partners with Saudi Aramco to Pursue Ultra-low Emission Fuels 2018-11-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April