Bosch Awarded “2016 The Most Reliable Common Rail of Chinese Truck Users”
www.chinatrucks.com: “Bosch common rail system is the one that the necessary common rail system for the upgrading of China VI Emission Standards. It is the first choice of various enterprises which comply with China V and even further emission standards. And it is the pioneer of common rail system for truck users”. It is Bosch! Bosch diesel common rail system was awarded 2016 The Most Reliable Common Rail System of Chinese Truck Users for its higher system pressure, better displacement performance and lower fuel consumption in the awarding ceremony of Research & Find Reliance —— the research and election activity among Chinese truck users held by Chinatrucks. Net. on January 18, 2016.
Research & Find Reliance —— the research and election activity among Chinese truck users, is aimed at find and obtain the reliance power. The Research & Find Reliance Group of Chinatrucks. Net. launched the visiting activity of Research & Find Reliance in the whole country since August, 2015. They visited 600 or so logistics park and over 40 large logistics enterprises, and more than ten thousands truck users attended the investigation. Their visiting covered about 30 provinces and cities in seven areas including Northeastern, North China, Central China, Eastern China, Southern China, Southwest and Northwest. And 10,000 questionnaires were collected.
During the visiting the Research & Find Reliance Group of Chinatrucks. Net. got to know that the emission standards of trucks are upgrading continuously with the strengthening force of managing environmental pollution in China. While, the common rail system of technological line of engine plays an important role in the upgrading of emission standards. The truck users’ acquaintance of common rail system changed from strange to familiar. The function of common rail system and powerful technological support let them realized the power of environmental protection with the strengthening of environmental protection sense though the process was a little slow. Among the various common rail systems, Bosch became the representative which is known to all. It’s undoubted that it can won the The Most Reliable Common Rail System of Chinese Truck Users.
The Bosch common rail system has been widely applied to the engines in China till now. The high-pressure pump and fuel injector on the small and light common rail system which is designed according to the demands in Chinese market can be produced independently in China. Besides, the quality and price are very competitive. Bosch has also made good preparations for the coming China V Emission Standards. Bosch improved its common rail system on the basis of meeting China IV Emission Standards for the solution plans of China V Emission Standards. Moreover, Bosch used its high-efficiency SCR Urea injection system —— Denoxtronic6-5, which can transform the Urea into Ammonia with pyrogenic decomposition and hydrolysis. The the nitrogen oxide, the main substance of air pollution produced from end gas, will be transformed into harmless water and Ammonia with Ammonia in the SCR catalytic converter. Not only the nitrogen oxide in the end gas can be greatly reduced but also the fuel consumption can be saved by about 5% by this way.
- BOSCH Qingling Hydrogen Fuel Cell Project Officially Kicks off in Chongqing 2021-12-29
- Qingling-Bosch Hydrogen-powered Truck Completes Its First Trial Operation 2021-10-13
- FAW Jiefang , Bosch Reach Agreement in Offering FOTA 2019-05-20
- IAA 2018: Bosch Announces Electric, Fuel-Cell Powertrains 2018-09-21
- Weichai Power Joins Hands with Bosch in Developing Fuel Cells 2017-11-24
- Bosch Plans to Build Asia Pacific’s First iBooster Plant in Nanjing, China 2017-08-02
- Bosch to Sell Starters, Generators Unit to China Partner ZMJ 2017-05-05
- Electrification, Intelligence, Internet-assisted Mobility and Clean Energy Become the Four Key Direc 2015-10-29
- Bosch Ups Investments for India Challenge 2014-02-08
- Bosch Opens New Plant in Chengdu, China 2013-08-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021