BYD to Start Producing Electric Sanitation Vehicle in Its New Laoting Base
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, invested by Beijing Environmental Sanitation Engineering Group Sanitation Equipment Leting Co. Ltd, the sanitation vehicle production base starts construction in Leting Economic and Technological Development Zone in Hebei province. The production base will be used to produce electric road sweepers “Shining Blue” researched jointly by Beijing Sanitation Group and BYD. The project with an investment of 1.5 billion RMB will start trial production at the end of this year and will produce 15,000 sanitation vehicles per year in formal production phase.
The project covers an area of 500mu, which includes a building area spanning over 184,000 square meters. They are designed for use in areas like sanitation vehicle’s parts production line, chassis production and assembly line, R&D, test center, office building and other facility buildings.
The project uses the most internationally leading German technology of soft welding production, robot-supported equipment, digital control plasma cutting technique and other high-end equipment and technologies. The base mainly produce new-type sanitation vehicles and equipment including road watering truck, fecal suction truck, garbage transfer truck, road sweeper, snow sweeper and special vehicles. After starting service, the base has the capacity to produce 15,000 units annually and the sanitation vehicles produced will be sold in Beijing, Jiangsu, Hainan and Guizhou provinces as well as Cuba and Brazil.
BYD electric sanitation vehicle, the one ever used in Tiananmen Square, is the global first zero-pollution, zero-emission, low-noise and low-radiation road sweeper. It was used to serve the military parade of Commemorating 70th anniversary of the victories of War of Chinese People's Resistance against Japan and the world Anti-Fascism war and has been put into market as a modeling new-energy sanitation product.
Responsible person in Laoting says after the construction, the project will be China’s largest production base for new-energy sanitation vehicle and equipment manufacturing and will achieve a business revenue of 5.44 billion RMB, 0.15 billion in profit and 0.18 billion in tax, and create 806 jobs.
- Anheuser-Busch Announces BYD the Winner for Its “Supplier of the Year” Award 2020-12-16
- DHL Adds More BYD Electric Trucks to Its Fleet in U.S. 2020-11-26
- BYD to Introduce First Battery-electric Refuse Truck to Maryland 2020-11-20
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil 2020-09-02
- BYD Rolls Off First New Energy SPV From Its Plant in Huai'an 2020-07-08
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle 2020-04-24
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture 2020-04-03
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019 2020-04-01
- BYD to Deliver First 20 Electric Trucks to Ecuador 2020-03-10
- Auto Giants in Guangdong to Ramp up Mask Production 2020-02-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April