SAIC YUEJIN to Attend 2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show
On November 4, 2017 China International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition, which is themed with “Innovation for Future”, will officially raise its curtain in Wuhan.
SAIC Yuejin will bring four latest vehicles on display, aiming to fully showcase its diversified product line and its readiness to meet customers’ special transport needs. Specifically, the four products include C300-VM vehicle to transport frozen food, ES50 electric vehicle chassis for the “last-mile” transport, C500-VM cargo truck and EC100 electric cargo truck.
Targeted at the high-end logistic market, C500-VM cargo truck achieves high fuel economy and delivers powerful performances. Equipped with SAIC’s state-of-art VM power and VGT turbo charging, the vehicle, with its spacious room and high safety standards, is an ideal choice for demanding customers.
Yuejin C500-VM Box Truck
EC100 electric cargo truck, equipped with increasingly mature electric control technologies and batteries, can drive over 250 km continuously. Another highlights of the vehicle include its dismountable cargo container, its electric driving system and high level of intelligence. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SAIC Delivers Its First EC303 All-electric Light Trucks to DHL Mexico 2023-02-17
- SAIC MAXUS Saw Its Export Volume Grow by 82% YoY in 2022 2023-02-15
- 410 Units of SAIC Fuel Cell Vehicles Were Put into Commercial Use in Shanghai 2022-08-05
- SAIC MAXUS T60 Electric Pickup to be Available in Australia 2022-08-03
- Popular Pickup Brands Recommended by Overseas Users 2022-08-01
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units 2022-07-13
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May 2022-06-08
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor 2022-05-13
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April 2022-05-12
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.