SAIC Yuejin Rolls Out 2019 New Truck Models in Nanjing
On November 8, SAIC Yuejin officially rolled out its 2019 vehicle models with National VI Emission Standards in Nanjing. Apart from an upgraded version of S series mini-truck and Chaoyue series light truck, the company put seven vehicles on display, including the electric special vehicle EC500i with L4 automatic driving is another star vehicle of the truck maker.
Among the seven new vehicle models, the 2.8-liter vehicle adopts VGT technology and has increased its torque from 360 N.m to 400 N.m. Its 4H vehicle boasts the highest 2,000 Bar jetting pressure among all its counterparts and has increased its torque from 600 N.m to 660 N.m.
In addition, SAIC Yuejin has introduced Marelli’s fifth generation manual-automatic integrated AMT and FAST 10-speed transmission gearbox on its light trucks, ushering a new era for China’s light truck manufacturing industry.
Thanks to SAIC’s CVDP and state-of-art production facilities, all the seven new vehicle models have immensely improved their safety standards and environmental friendliness.
Also worth mentioning is that these new vehicles have much higher intelligence level, capable of conducting long-distance vehicle tracking, long-distance upgrading, long-distance diagnosis, vehicle management, online data services and online engineer assistance. Truck operators can monitor the operation their vehicles in real time by their smart phones.
Apart from its new energy vehicles, SAIC Yuejin also displayed its latest driveline systems with National VI Emission Standards, including SC28R and SC4H. As the fruits of SAIC Yuejin’ cooperation with BASF, Bosch and Corning, oth driveline systems achieve higher reliability and higher energy efficiency. SC28R driveline adopts BOSCH’s third generation high-pressure common rail system and BorgWarner VGT. Thus, it helps vehicles deliver better performances and improve their maximum torque by 10%. SC4H driveline reaches a maximum displacement of 4.3 liters and helps light trucks deliver more efficient performances.
According to Lv Xiaosong, Brand Promotion Manager of SAIC Yuejin, the company’s first batch of 20 units self-driving cleaning engineering vehicles will soon be delivered to Shanghai for operation. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SAIC Delivers Its First EC303 All-electric Light Trucks to DHL Mexico 2023-02-17
- SAIC MAXUS Saw Its Export Volume Grow by 82% YoY in 2022 2023-02-15
- 410 Units of SAIC Fuel Cell Vehicles Were Put into Commercial Use in Shanghai 2022-08-05
- SAIC MAXUS T60 Electric Pickup to be Available in Australia 2022-08-03
- Popular Pickup Brands Recommended by Overseas Users 2022-08-01
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units 2022-07-13
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May 2022-06-08
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor 2022-05-13
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April 2022-05-12
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.