Yuejin EC500i Ushers A New Era for Urban Logistic Services
SAIC Yuejin EC500i intelligent urban logistic truck, built on the huge success of Yuejin new energy light truck, is the new generation of intelligent and internet-connected urban transportation solutions.
Measuring 7,068 mm in length, 2,170 mm in width, and 3,230 mm in height, EC500i weighs 9,995 kg in total and can drive 255 km continuously when fully loaded.
With such intelligent features as route planning, automatic steering, automatic parking, signal identifications, the truck can be widely used for intelligent transportation services in logistic parks in cities.
- SAIC Yuejin Reveals Six New Vehicles at 2019 CCVS 2019-11-11
- SAIC Yuejin C500: A New Height for China’s Light Truck Industry 2018-12-13
- SAIC Yuejin Rolls Out 2019 New Truck Models in Nanjing 2018-11-15
- SAIC Yuejin Launches First Internet-connected New Energy Light-duty Trucks 2018-07-12
- SAIC Motor Yuejin Internet-connected New Energy Light Truck Makes its Debut 2018-06-29
- SAIC Yuejin Attends 2017 Myanmar Commercial Vehicle & Spare Parts Exhibition 2017-11-24
- SAIC YUEJIN to Attend 2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show 2017-11-01
- Auto Shanghai 2017: SAIC Yuejin Brings Two New Vehicles to Shanghai Autoshow 2017-04-21
- Sales promotion of Yuejin light trucks increased 2011-11-28
- Yuejin new Ouka light truck to release worldwide 2011-11-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.