SAIC Yuejin Reveals Six New Vehicles at 2019 CCVS
On November 1, SAIC Yuejin officially revealed six new vehicles at 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show, including C500 light truck equipped with SAIC V power engine, C500 refrigerated truck, C500 electric cargo truck, EC100 electric logistic truck, EC500i special vehicle, T700 engineering self-dumping vehicle.
Strictly in compliance with SAIC’s commercial vehicle development process CVDP, C500 series trucks are equipped with a host of advanced technologies, including EGR+DOC+DPF+SCR+ASC. They are able to cut the emissions of nitrogen oxide by over 80% and PM by over 50%, fully meeting the current National VI Emission Standards.
In addition, these six new vehicles achieve higher fuel economy, high reliability and deliver more powerful performances. SAIC’s V power engine improves the power performances by 5% and the maximum torque by 14%. Having passed a number of stringent tests, the engine has also successfully lost its weight and thus is able to save 1-2 liters of fuel for every 100 km.
C500 series trucks are mounted with Marelli 6-speed manual-automatic integrated AMT transmission gearboxes, bringing drivers’ brand new driving experiences and effectively avoiding driving fatigue. The strengths of C500 series trucks mainly lie in the following four areas: 1) more comforts for drivers; 2) higher safety standards; 3) higher fuel economy; 4) smooth gear shifts.
- SAIC Delivers Its First EC303 All-electric Light Trucks to DHL Mexico 2023-02-17
- SAIC MAXUS Saw Its Export Volume Grow by 82% YoY in 2022 2023-02-15
- 410 Units of SAIC Fuel Cell Vehicles Were Put into Commercial Use in Shanghai 2022-08-05
- SAIC MAXUS T60 Electric Pickup to be Available in Australia 2022-08-03
- Popular Pickup Brands Recommended by Overseas Users 2022-08-01
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units 2022-07-13
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May 2022-06-08
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor 2022-05-13
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April 2022-05-12
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.