SAIC Maxus Launches Its T70 Pickup with Four Editions Available
Having made its presence in 48 countries and regions across the globe, SAIC Maxus pickup has been the best received pickup model in Australia, New Zealand, Chile and the Middle East.
Recently, SAIC Maxus successfully rolled out T70 electric pickup, which has lost weight by 22 kilograms and achieves a power of 130 kW and a maximum torque of 310 N.m. What is more impressive is that it takes only 4.5 second for pickup to reach a speed of 50 km/h from a standstill.
Equipped with phosphate iron lithium batteries and Huawei electric motor control system, T70 pickup is able to drive 535 km continuously. It can be recharged on a fast or a slow mode. When put on a fast recharging mode, it will get 80% of its maximum power storage in 36 minutes.
Thanks to the introduction of artificial graphene for its battery core, the pickup’s batteries can be recharged for over 4,000 times. In addition, the pickup boasts the most advanced battery management system, which monitors the temperatures and helps the vehicle achieve higher safety standards.
SAIC Maxus T702.4 with a gasoline powered driveline is specifically designed to suit the extremely harsh working conditions in northwest and northeast China. It has already successfully gone through a 200,000 km endurance test.
SAIC Maxus has also developed a special version pickup for mountainous regions. Equipped with BorgWarner four-wheel drive system, AAM driving axle, Eaton mechanical differential lock, SAIC π2.0T turbocharge diesel engine, the pickup is able to achieve a maximum power of 120 kW and maximum torque of 400 N.m.
SAIC Maxum T70 travel pickup boasts spacious room and a cargo tank of over 1.5 cubic meters. It is able to load over 1,000 kg, fully meeting families traveling requirements.
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- MAXUS and Harris Group Supply DPD UK with 750 Electric Vans 2021-06-24
- SAIC Maxus Export Volume Jumped by 16.92% in 2020 2021-01-06
- 50 Units SAIC Light Trucks Exported to Chile for Operation 2020-09-16
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- Maxus T60 Pickup Enters Philippines 2020-03-10
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY