BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
LONG BEACH, CA. September 14, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ – At the recent ACT Expo, BYD unveiled two revolutionary battery-electric heavy-duty trucks, the Gen3 8TT and 6F, vehicles that combine performance, reliability, and driver comfort into stylish designs.
Unveiled at the ACT Expo in Long Beach, Calif., the Gen 3 8TT and 6F feature cabs styled by Wolfgang Josef Egger, the renowned former Audi chief designer. The stylish cabs offer improved aerodynamics and energy efficiency. The truck come standard with Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS), making driving easier and safer.
The trucks are equipped with an Electronic Parking Brake system, offer keyless entry and push to start functions, and have up to 185kW CCS1 charging capability. The extended range version of the 8TT and 6F offer a range of up to 200 miles on a charge.
Gen 3 8TT is a versatile vehicle, capable of performing drayage, regional haul, and distribution work. The 6F can perform regional haul and distribution work. It can also be equipped with a body for refuse collection.
“We listen to our customers and their drivers to ensure we provide the features and performance they need to get a job done,” said Stella Li, President of BYD North America. “With our next generation 6F and 8TT, we’re making history by setting a new standard for driver comfort and safety in an electric vehicle.”
BYD Electric Trucks operate clean and quiet, and have significantly fewer moving parts than carbon-burning trucks. With less noise and vibration than conventional vehicles, BYD trucks provide the operator with an improved driving experience and safer work environment.
BYD, the world’s largest manufacturer of electric vehicles, is the leader in battery-electric truck deployments with more than 8,000 trucks in service around the world and over 200 in service across the United States.
- BYD to Send 28 New Energy Vehicles to Laos 2021-07-26
- Anheuser-Busch Announces BYD the Winner for Its “Supplier of the Year” Award 2020-12-16
- DHL Adds More BYD Electric Trucks to Its Fleet in U.S. 2020-11-26
- BYD to Introduce First Battery-electric Refuse Truck to Maryland 2020-11-20
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil 2020-09-02
- BYD Rolls Off First New Energy SPV From Its Plant in Huai'an 2020-07-08
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle 2020-04-24
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture 2020-04-03
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019 2020-04-01
- BYD to Deliver First 20 Electric Trucks to Ecuador 2020-03-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY