Chinese Ambassador to the Philippines, Huang Xilian, Tours FOTON PH
PHILIPPINES -- On May 20, Huang Xilian, the Chinese Ambassador to the Philippines, visited FOTON Motor Philippines, accompanied by minister counsellor Yang Guoliang and counsellor Xie Yonghui.
As part of the visit, the delegation, led by Huang Xilian, visited the assembly workshop to take a closer look at where FOTON’s world class vehicles were assembled.
Ambassador Huang said that the success of FOTON Philippines represented the frutful results of growing Sino-Philippine cooperation. Over the past six years, the investment from China in the Philippines has exceeded 160 billion peso in the Philippines, almost tripled compared to six years ago. He also pointed out that the cooperation between China and the Philippines had great potential and a bright prospect. The Chinese Embassy is willing to continue to encourage and support the Chinese enterprises to show their strengths and promote further economic, trade, and industrial cooperation between the two countries to advance China-Philippines relations to a new level.
The trip signaled the great importance which the ambassador gave to the Chinese companies operating in the Philippines including FOTON Motor.
As the first Chinese auto brand to rank among the top 10 in the Philippines, FOTON Motor has built assembly facilities since entering the market, which brought 700 jobs for local people. In addition, its service marketing network across the Philippines has helped create 5,000 jobs, fully utilizing the complementary expertise of industrial chain and supply chain. With the introduction of advanced technology and market exploration, FOTON has been successful in gaining the trust of both local and world-renowned logistics companies. In particular, its six-wheel trucks have ranked No.1 in sales for two years in a row and hold the dominant position in market competition.
To meet the diversified needs in the Philippine market, FOTON Motor has worked together with local medical, community, security and transportation sectors to deploy its vehicles to cold chain transportation, logistics and freight transportation, medical rescue, firefighting and passenger transportation. At the end of 2021, FOTON also offered a full-scenario solution to provide companies spanning from startups, small and medium-sized enterprises, to large multinational corporations with one-stop product portfolio involving mini trucks, medium trucks, and light and heavy trucks. All these efforts have contributed to enhancing the core competitiveness of the brand in the region and empowering the business of its local users.
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice 2022-01-25
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021 2021-11-18
- CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY CLOSURE NOTICE 2019-01-31
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market 2018-07-02
- Chinese Branded Trucks are Favored by Kenyan Haulage Firms 2018-03-09
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice 2018-02-10
- Chinese Truck Maker Eyes Expanding LatAm Market 2018-01-22
- Chinese Truck Maker Drives Electric Boom 2017-12-15
- Notice For Chinese National Holiday's Leave 2017-09-30
- FAW Ranks First Among “Top 100 Chinese Brands” 2017-06-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor
- SANY, Batra Tech Sign Deal to Build a Battery Recycling Network
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification
- Daimler Truck Subsidiary Torc Robotics Opens Technology and Development Center
- IVECO, Enel X to Develop e-Mobility for Commercial Vehicles in Europe
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021