SINOTRUK Mid-term Global Strategic Partner Conference 2023 Held in Shandong
JINAN, CHINA, August 29, 2023 /chinatrucks/ -- On August 28, SINOTRUK Mid-term Global Strategic Paratner Conference 2023 with the theme “Marching to World-class Group, Advancing Towards Centennial Journey” was held in Jinan, China. More than 300 core distributors from 55 countries around the world attended the event. It aims to unite global partners to develop together and create a better future.
At the event, a total of 26 vehicles and 20 components were displayed in five areas consisted of “New Energy, Intelligent Technology, Global Markets, Full Line of Commercial Vehicles, and High Efficiency Power". The event is expected to bring more than 20,000 units of intent orders.
Sinotruk has kept the first place in China's heavy truck exports for 18 consecutive years. Its heavy truck exports account for more than 50% of China's total heavy truck exports. To date, its products have been exported to more than 110 countries and regions around the world and more than 500,000 SINOTRUK heavy-duty trucks have been exported overseas.
From January to July this year, SINOTRUK achieved operation revenue of RMB 97.97 billion, a year-on-year growth of 46%; realized a total profit of 5.3 billion, a year-on-year growth of 148%.
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022 2022-08-05
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online 2022-03-29
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha 2019-11-05
- Great Wall Motors Eyes Global Expansion to Remedy the Slowdown in Chinese Market 2019-03-28
- Weichai Set to Strengthen its Presence in the Global Market 2019-03-14
- JAC Was Elected into Global Auto Brands Top 100 2018-03-09
- SAIC Hongyan Global KD Center Lays Its Foundation in Chongqing 2017-11-15
- FAW Ranks 125th in Fortune Global 500 2017-07-28
- Global Environment Facility Supports Guangdong Green Cargo Logistics 2011-05-05
- Global truck market in the future 2008-05-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.