BYD's First T5 Hybrid Light Truck
BYD T5 Hybrid Truck is a 4.5-ton grade urban logistics light truck launched by BYD on October 18. It measures 5.995 meters long, 2.160 meters wide, and 3.150 meters high. The appearance of the new truck is basically the same as the previous pure electric version.
BYD Hybrid T5 uses self-developed "three electric systems" (namely, the battery, the electric motor, and the electric control system) that give it a number of advantages over its competitors. The model features a 1.5T hybrid-specific high-efficiency engine with a maximum thermal efficiency of 41%.
It has a combined fuel consumption of around 9.2 liters per 100 kilometers under comprehensive operating conditions. Additionally, it has a maximum combined range of 1,000km.
BYD T5 is equipped with the world's first flat wire motor (maximum power 150kW) and first DM hybrid-dedicated 18.3kWh blade battery and BYD's own hybrid-specific blade battery and incorporates battery direct cooling technology to ensure endurance. It can be charged from 30 per cent to 80 per cent in less than half an hour.
Its 0 to 55km/h acceleration time is 5.5 seconds when fully loaded.
The T5 features a lightweight design, enabling a 300kg to 400kg higher loading capacity than hybrid trucks in its class.
In addition, it uses an intelligent cockpit powered by the DiLink system with intelligent configuration.
The screen can be rotated by voice control and fit your mobile phone.
Other features include intelligent voice and auto A/C to give you a more comfortable driving experience.
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category 2023-08-11
- BYD Delivers Its First T4k Electric Truck in South Korea 2023-07-14
- BYD Launched Its T4K All-Electric Truck in South Korea 2023-04-11
- 304 BYD Electric Heavy Trucks Are Shipped to India 2023-01-28
- BYD Delivers First Order of 120 Electric Tractors to Mexico's Transportes Marva 2022-10-09
- BYD Introduces New eTrucks and eBus Technology at IAA 2022-09-20
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022 2022-08-05
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles 2022-04-07
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe 2022-03-28
- BYD Receives Largest-ever Order for Heavy-duty Electric Trucks Outside Asia 2022-02-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022