Location:Chinatrucks > picture > > Foton 2023 Global Partners Conference
Foton 2023 Global Partners Conference
FOTON 2023 global partners conference was held on April 12 2023 in Beijing, China. As many as 90 cars were displayed in this exhibition. #Foton is known as the No. commercial vehicle brand in China and has been strived to be at the forefront of the technology.
Related China Trucks News
- FOTON Philippines Attends Manila International Auto Show 2022 2022-04-21
- FOTON Mexico Held Its 2nd Dealer Conference 2022-04-15
- 6 FOTON AUMARK Were Delivered to Captain Express in Laos for Logistics Delivery 2022-02-16
- More Than 1600 FOTON Vehicles Serve Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics 2022-02-10
- FOTON Aumark 3.5T Available for Laos Market, Which One Do You Like Most? 2022-01-06
- FOTON ME | Believe You Can And You're Halfway There 2021-10-19
- FOTON ME | Every Moment Is a Fresh Beginning 2021-10-08
- FOTON ME | Do What you can, With What You Have, Where You Are 2021-09-26
- FOTON ME | All Good Things Are Wild And Free 2021-09-18
- FOTON ME | Life Must Be Lived in Speed And Focus 2021-09-10
China Trucks Advisor
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
China Truck Statistics
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months