Czech President Meets with Linglong Chairman
www.chinatrucks.com: In active response to the One Belt and One Road policy, on May 12, 2017, Mr. Wang Feng, chairman of Linglong Tire, had a face-to-face talk with Czech president, Milos Zeman, in Beijing to discuss the future investment environment.
During the meeting, President Zeman expressed his opinion on Linglong Tire’s overseas investment plan and strategy, and said that Czech government would give full support to Linglong and hoped Linglong could fully consider Czech as the its main investment intention.
Mr. Wang Feng expressed his sincere welcome to the president and his team, and gave a brief introduction to Linglong’s 3+3 strategy and sales condition. Mr. Wang said, as the company’s first overseas production base, LLIT effectively realized the high level, high level, and high quality production capacity output. By the end of 2020, the company will complete the two overseas production bases in America and Europe, gradually realizing the layout of three foreign production bases. At that time the annual production capacity will reach 80 million units. Meanwhile, the company is also studying the investment projects in Eastern European countries such as Czech, Poland and Hungary.
Through the negotiation with the president of Czech, Linglong is full of confidence in One Belt and One Road international cooperation. In the future, the company will continue to strengthen international cooperation, pursuing a higher industrial output and achieving the win-win cooperation.
- SAIC EV80 Autonomous Light Truck Eyed by JD for Driverless Deliveries 2017-10-31
- Chinese Company Chanje Fields Electric CV for U.S. Market 2017-10-31
- BYD’s Truck Chief Confident About Future Battery-Electric Trucks's Growth 2017-10-31
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- Iveco Daily Set to Make its Debut at CCVS 2017 2017-10-30
- Conmet Set to Display its More Durable Wheel Hub at CCVS 2017-10-30
- Conghua Selects Allison Transmissions for New Sanitation Trucks 2017-10-27
- JMC Weilong Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Their First Customers for Operation 2017-10-27
- Many New Products to Make Their Debut at China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 2017-10-27
- Wulong Electric Logistic Vehicles Arrived in the U.S. Market 2017-10-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April