Czech President Meets with Linglong Chairman
www.chinatrucks.com: In active response to the One Belt and One Road policy, on May 12, 2017, Mr. Wang Feng, chairman of Linglong Tire, had a face-to-face talk with Czech president, Milos Zeman, in Beijing to discuss the future investment environment.
During the meeting, President Zeman expressed his opinion on Linglong Tire’s overseas investment plan and strategy, and said that Czech government would give full support to Linglong and hoped Linglong could fully consider Czech as the its main investment intention.
Mr. Wang Feng expressed his sincere welcome to the president and his team, and gave a brief introduction to Linglong’s 3+3 strategy and sales condition. Mr. Wang said, as the company’s first overseas production base, LLIT effectively realized the high level, high level, and high quality production capacity output. By the end of 2020, the company will complete the two overseas production bases in America and Europe, gradually realizing the layout of three foreign production bases. At that time the annual production capacity will reach 80 million units. Meanwhile, the company is also studying the investment projects in Eastern European countries such as Czech, Poland and Hungary.
Through the negotiation with the president of Czech, Linglong is full of confidence in One Belt and One Road international cooperation. In the future, the company will continue to strengthen international cooperation, pursuing a higher industrial output and achieving the win-win cooperation.
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Goiás Fire Buys Allison-equipped Mercedes-Benz Atego 1729 Units 2018-08-13
- Dayun E8 Heavy-duty Electric Truck Joins the Fight for Blue Skies 2018-08-13
- BYD T5A Electric Light Truck Passes High-temperature Tests 2018-08-13
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Shacman New M3000 Truck with Upgraded Power Hits Market 2018-08-09
- HOWO-T7H 8×4 LNG Dumping Truck Sets a New Example of Environmental Friendliness 2018-08-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November