Sinotruk Ranked 11 among the "Top 30 Enterprises in Automobile Industry"
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 15, “China Top 100 Enterprises in Machinery Industry and Top 30 Enterprises in Automobile Industry” hosted by China Machinery Industry Federation (CMIF) and China Automotive Industry Association (CAAM) is grandly held in Tianjin. Relying on 70 billion yuan business revenue, SINOTRUK ranks 11 in the Top 30 Enterprises in Automobile Industry, the 13th consecutive year listed on the Top 30 enterprises. Cao Jian, deputy minister of propaganda department of Party committee, attends the meeting and receives the award.
The year of 2016 sees SINOTRUK’s reform and upgrade. In the whole year, the sales volume of Sinotruk’s complete vehicle exceeds 200,000 units, up by 28.4% year on year. The business revenue surpasses 70 billion yuan, up by 13.6% year on year. The total pre-tax profit is 3.5 billion yuan, up by 33% year on year. It is one of Chinese commercial vehicle enterprises with the best economic operation.
“China Top 100 Enterprises in Machinery Industry and Top 30 Enterprises in Automobile Industry” have become China’s most authoritative and influential release activity in China’s machinery industry. It reflects Chinese enterprises’ development history in improving comprehensive competitiveness. With its influence expanding, Sinotruk is given many opportunities with leading roles to bring his own unique brand.
- HOWO-T7H 8×4 LNG Dumping Truck Sets a New Example of Environmental Friendliness 2018-08-09
- Sinotruk Launches Eight Models to Support China’s Battle for Blue Skies 2018-08-02
- Sinotruk Launch New SITRAK 6×4 to Meet National VI Emission Standards 2018-07-26
- SINOTRUK Qingdao Heavy Industry to Export 288 Mixing Trucks to CEMEX, in Mexico 2018-07-25
- CNHTC Haohan J5G Truck Won Shutu Cup Energy-saving Championship 2018-07-11
- CNHTC Delivers 28 Units Trucks to Hong Kong 2018-07-10
- Sinotruk’s First MC04 Engines Coming off the Line for Delivery 2018-06-28
- Sinotruk’s First Haohan J6G Dump Truck Comes off the Assembly Line 2018-06-20
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018 2018-06-20
- Sinotruk Launches Central Axle Trailer Van for Its Customers 2018-06-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November