Hino New Trucks Debut at South America Joburg Futuroad Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: The Futuroad Expo, co-located with Automechanika, is currently underway at the Nasrec Expo Centre in Johannesburg and the opening day saw a number of new trucks launched, from manufacturers across the spectrum.
Hino Wide Cab 500
Hino used the event to show off its new Wide Cab 500 to the public for the first time, ahead of the new model going into local production this November. The move will also see the range expanding from five to 12 models.
Several Hino executives flew out from Japan to attend this event, including the senior general managers of marketing and product planning, Shuichi Kaneko and Masahiro Kumasaka.
Another local manufacturer, FAW of China, gave the public a preview of its 33.420FT truck tractor, which goes into local production early next year.
Powerstar’s big news is that it has come to an arrangement with Foton to rebrand its 3-, 5- and 8-tonne trucks as Powerstar models, so that the brand now has a range going from medium commercial vehicles to extra-heavy truck-tractors and construction trucks.
The Eicher brand, which forms part of the Volvo group, launched its Pro 6000 heavy truck range at the show, just two months after entering our market with its Pro 3000 medium range.
Its Indian rival Tata, showed its new Ultra medium commercial vehicle range, which was designed by Bertone of Italy.
Other truck brands with a presence at Futuroad include MAN, Volkswagen, Scania, as well as various body builders.
- Japan's Hino Motors to Build Truck Plant in Russia 2017-10-10
- Hino Celebrates Williamstown Plant's 10th Anniversary 2017-08-14
- Fuso and Hino Offer Swag in Southeast Asia 2017-05-08
- Philippine TMA eyeing first Truck & Bus Show in 2017 2017-04-27
- GAC Hino Holds a Ceremony to Sign and Delivery 1,000 Car Trailers and Vans 2017-04-14
- Hino Motors Manufacturing, U.S.A. Announces New Management Team 2017-04-10
- Hino Trucks Puts Dealers to Certified Ultimate network 2017-04-05
- GAC HINO 4x2 Van to be Launched across China in April 2017-04-01
- Hino to Showcase New Vehicle at Australia Brisbane Truck Show in May 2017-03-31
- 222 GAC HINO Trucks Delivered to Costa Rican Customers 2017-01-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April