Hino New Trucks Debut at South America Joburg Futuroad Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: The Futuroad Expo, co-located with Automechanika, is currently underway at the Nasrec Expo Centre in Johannesburg and the opening day saw a number of new trucks launched, from manufacturers across the spectrum.
Hino Wide Cab 500
Hino used the event to show off its new Wide Cab 500 to the public for the first time, ahead of the new model going into local production this November. The move will also see the range expanding from five to 12 models.
Several Hino executives flew out from Japan to attend this event, including the senior general managers of marketing and product planning, Shuichi Kaneko and Masahiro Kumasaka.
Another local manufacturer, FAW of China, gave the public a preview of its 33.420FT truck tractor, which goes into local production early next year.
Powerstar’s big news is that it has come to an arrangement with Foton to rebrand its 3-, 5- and 8-tonne trucks as Powerstar models, so that the brand now has a range going from medium commercial vehicles to extra-heavy truck-tractors and construction trucks.
The Eicher brand, which forms part of the Volvo group, launched its Pro 6000 heavy truck range at the show, just two months after entering our market with its Pro 3000 medium range.
Its Indian rival Tata, showed its new Ultra medium commercial vehicle range, which was designed by Bertone of Italy.
Other truck brands with a presence at Futuroad include MAN, Volkswagen, Scania, as well as various body builders.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia 2018-08-03
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors 2018-04-18
- GAC Hino Zhenzhi Makes its Debut to the Market 2018-01-29
- Hino Motors' New Koga Plant in Japan off to a Good Start 2017-11-24
- Japan's Hino Motors to Build Truck Plant in Russia 2017-10-10
- Hino Celebrates Williamstown Plant's 10th Anniversary 2017-08-14
- Fuso and Hino Offer Swag in Southeast Asia 2017-05-08
- Philippine TMA eyeing first Truck & Bus Show in 2017 2017-04-27
- GAC Hino Holds a Ceremony to Sign and Delivery 1,000 Car Trailers and Vans 2017-04-14
- Hino Motors Manufacturing, U.S.A. Announces New Management Team 2017-04-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November