China's Doublestar Tire Debuts at NACV Show
www.chinatrucks.com: Doublestar Tire, a Chinese tire manufacturer and rubber company, made its North American debut this week at the North American Commercial Vehicle (NACV) show.
The inaugural truck show marked the first time the company exhibited its portfolio and products to the North American trucking market.
According to Jason Ju, the North American director for the brand, Doublestar decided to attend the show to help find the right partnerships in order to distribute its products in Canada, the U.S. and Mexico.
“We are looking for partnerships in Canada and the U.S. and Mexico so we find an opportunity to distribute our products here,” he said. “We are looking forward to the global market, by trying to cooperate with local businesses here.”
The company is currently based in Qingdao, China, and has been around in Asia since 1921.
Its most recent accomplishment has been the unveiling of its 2014 smart commercial tire factory in China, that uses automated guided vehicles to do most of the work.
- Doublestar Tire Signs a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with US-based API 2017-12-11
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
- Linglong Tire among Top Three of Chinese Tire Enterprises 2018-04-04
- Linglong Tire Sponsored Rio de Janeiro CARIOCA Championship 2018-02-26
- Linglong Tire Becomes Juventus Official Partner 2018-02-02
- Linglong Won Petroleum and Chemical Industry News Propaganda Advanced Unit 2018-01-22
- Conti's Tire Plant Construction in Thai on Schedule 2017-11-29
- 2017 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Successfully Held 2017-10-18
- Linglong Shines off at China International Tire Expo 2017-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November