China's Doublestar Tire Debuts at NACV Show
www.chinatrucks.com: Doublestar Tire, a Chinese tire manufacturer and rubber company, made its North American debut this week at the North American Commercial Vehicle (NACV) show.
The inaugural truck show marked the first time the company exhibited its portfolio and products to the North American trucking market.
According to Jason Ju, the North American director for the brand, Doublestar decided to attend the show to help find the right partnerships in order to distribute its products in Canada, the U.S. and Mexico.
“We are looking for partnerships in Canada and the U.S. and Mexico so we find an opportunity to distribute our products here,” he said. “We are looking forward to the global market, by trying to cooperate with local businesses here.”
The company is currently based in Qingdao, China, and has been around in Asia since 1921.
Its most recent accomplishment has been the unveiling of its 2014 smart commercial tire factory in China, that uses automated guided vehicles to do most of the work.
- Linglong Shines off at China International Tire Expo 2017-08-29
- Yinbao Group Showcases at India Tire Exhibition, Attracting More New Users 2017-07-20
- Linglong Tire Promotes Its Brand in Malaysian Market 2017-03-31
- Eight China Tire Companies to Build Factory in Thailand 2015-07-02
- 260 million wasted tyres to make by Intelligent Wasted Tyre Production Line 2015-01-06
- Goodyear S200 special for China market 2014-12-12
- Goodyear Launches S200 Tire for Bus and Truck 2014-11-14
- China truck tire exports to grow steadily 2014-10-29
- Linglong Tire Listed 2014 Top 500 Asian Brands 2014-09-28
- Goodyear Launches S200 Tire for Bus and Truck 2014-09-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sinotruk Orders Its First PowerPhase DT Electric-drive System from UQM
- Renault Trucks Stepping Up Presence in Iran
- Navistar Brings Electric Medium-Duty Truck in North America
- CNHTC with Its Strong Product Attended 1st Hong Kong International Auto Expo
- Daimler AG Ready To Bring Electric Trucks In India
- JAC Light-duty Trucks Show in Russian International Commercial Auto Show
- Sinotruk Proposes Reengineering Project to Strive for More Market Share
- JAC Put Four Light-duty Trucks on Display at Russia COMTRANS
- XCMG and Its 11 New Industrial-leading Fire Trucks Appear at China Fire 2017
- 2018 China (Guangzhou) Int’l Electric Vehicle Industrial Ecology Chain Expo
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales