2017’s 40,000th Vehicle Went off Production Line in SAIC Hongyan
Recently, SAIC Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (also known as SAIC Hongyan) officially announced that its 40,000th vehicle this year officially went off its production lines.
“In the past two years, our company’s business has been undergoing a new round of transformation. While investing heavily in our service sector, we have also diversified our product line and increase our market presence”, said Lou Jianping, General Manager of SAIC Hongyan.
Apart from its engineering vehicles, SAIC Hongyan’s construction waste transportation vehicles, cement mixers, logistic service vehicles, and dangerous chemicals transportation vehicles have also been maintaining a robust growing momentum.
By building more well-connected service networks across China, SAIC Hongyan is ready to provide high quality after-sales services for its customers all over China.
As of October this year, SAIC Hongyan sold 34,000 units heavy-duty trucks, up by 225.61% year on year, way above the industrial average (74%). In addition, its sales of heavy-duty trucks ranked the first place among the Top 10 Heavy-duty Truck Brands.
- SAIC Hongyan Global KD Center Lays Its Foundation in Chongqing 2017-11-15
- 100 Units Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Kunshan for Operation 2017-11-06
- Hongyan Gets Ready to Attend CCVS 2017 with Ever Strong 560hp Tractor 2017-11-02
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September 2017-10-17
- Hongyan Delivered the First Batch of Muck Trucks to Fuzhou Customer 2017-10-12
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- First OEM 4-door Fire Truck Chassis Shines Off at China Fire 2017 2017-09-07
- 27,000 Units of Hongyan Heavy-duty Truck Sold in the First Eight Months 2017-09-06
- SAIC Hongyan Rank 1st in Dumper Market 2017-07-28
- China’s First Hongyan Jieshi C500 Centre-axle Cargo Truck Hits the Road 2017-07-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Service Always Online
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April